¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,395 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
i only do the drift trials for the money unless i have a legit shot at doing better

KZ DRIFTING WITH A WHEEL IS WAY HARDER THEN U THINK IN WHEN I USED TO USE A CONTROLLER I WAS PRETTY GOOD

ER UR SUCH A PAIN U DONT EVEN TUNE UR CARS. U MUST BE HIDING SOMETHING
What did I do o.O
 
thats not me i know my car is slow

my motto is: whining isnt everything its the only thing
You are actually right about that.
i would LOVE to get kayak or any of the idiots in juices room to do a race or 2 with xfel those guys are such sore lozers and winners when they beat u they get all happy like they are an F1 champ and when they loze they make excuses y they lost and they say ur hacking (kayak)

kayak says im a hacker when he i think just cant believe how much faster i am then him and when he wins he saves the replay so he can masterbate to it or something

every 1 ive raced with in the OG room if so fkng cocky then i beat them by 20 sec with out nos and they dont even believe it cuz juices subaruchi is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot when hes in last another 10 sec behind 2nd last and they say that im an idiot when cogbourns setups are probably max spring rate highest diff settings and high rear down force on an FF car and he probably dose the opposite in FR and MR and we all know his tire setup CH front RS rear so it DRIFTS????
Juice always says I hack, but his PS3 got blocked from internet multiple times for reasons he says are bull:censored:.
i only do the drift trials for the money unless i have a legit shot at doing better

KZ DRIFTING WITH A WHEEL IS WAY HARDER THEN U THINK IN WHEN I USED TO USE A CONTROLLER I WAS PRETTY GOOD

ER UR SUCH A PAIN U DONT EVEN TUNE UR CARS. U MUST BE HIDING SOMETHING
ER, I think if you put in enough effort and tuning, you could easily be the best driver in this league and probably a top driver in the world with enough practice.
I have to put in hpurs of practice and good tunes each week to compete.
Use GTPlanet for tunes, that can be as quick as putting on a basic tune if you know what you're looking for.

I think the Big 5 have all different driving traits-
JK: Has a fancy steering wheel and always wants to whine/win as much as possible.
Me: Good all around and fast qualifying but usually doesn't win by a huge amount. Not all that fast or consistent without tunes and practice, but is willing to tune and practice.
Cards: Consistent and can win by a huge amount, faster than teammates if races are no turning usually.
Kz: Good potential, not quite as good of internet. If internet and driving consistency are at their best, he is as good as anyone.
ER: Good all around and consistent. Probably the best driver overall, but not the best tuner.
This is my prediction for points next year if everyone finishes every race-
1st Cards: everything considered cards is the best driver on Mopar and if he has a better shot at the championship than me, I will help him (or any Mopar) win as much as I can.
2nd ER: Probably the best driver, but not the best team. Second two seasons in a row may lead to more concern for points.
3rd JK: Will to win cannot match pure driver skill and team dominance. 3rd 2 years in a row will create an even stronger will to whine.
Tied 4th Kz: Good with tunes, but my tunes aren't always necessaraly compatible with other drivers.
Me: I've proven that I can win, so now I want to prove that my teammates can win also.
If everyone can make every race, I think the top 5 will be separated by only 25-50 points. The top 5 are close to evenly matched.

Looking forward to another great season with Team Mopar consistently in victory lane :cheers:.
 
You are actually right about that.

Juice always says I hack, but his PS3 got blocked from internet multiple times for reasons he says are bull:censored:.

ER, I think if you put in enough effort and tuning, you could easily be the best driver in this league and probably a top driver in the world with enough practice.
I have to put in hpurs of practice and good tunes each week to compete.
Use GTPlanet for tunes, that can be as quick as putting on a basic tune if you know what you're looking for.

I think the Big 5 have all different driving traits-
JK: Has a fancy steering wheel and always wants to whine/win as much as possible.
Me: Good all around and fast qualifying but usually doesn't win by a huge amount. Not all that fast or consistent without tunes and practice, but is willing to tune and practice.
Cards: Consistent and can win by a huge amount, faster than teammates if races are no turning usually.
Kz: Good potential, not quite as good of internet. If internet and driving consistency are at their best, he is as good as anyone.
ER: Good all around and consistent. Probably the best driver overall, but not the best tuner.
This is my prediction for points next year if everyone finishes every race-
1st Cards: everything considered cards is the best driver on Mopar and if he has a better shot at the championship than me, I will help him (or any Mopar) win as much as I can.
2nd ER: Probably the best driver, but not the best team. Second two seasons in a row may lead to more concern for points.
3rd JK: Will to win cannot match pure driver skill and team dominance. 3rd 2 years in a row will create an even stronger will to whine.
Tied 4th Kz: Good with tunes, but my tunes aren't always necessaraly compatible with other drivers.
Me: I've proven that I can win, so now I want to prove that my teammates can win also.
If everyone can make every race, I think the top 5 will be separated by only 25-50 points. The top 5 are close to evenly matched.

Looking forward to another great season with Team Mopar consistently in victory lane :cheers:.
I wish I could put more time into but I don't have it. School, college apps and visits, and soccer leave me with barely any.
And honestly, while this game is super fun, it takes a back seat to the real world. I need to focus more on taking the next step in life than focus on a game, no matter how fun it may be.
But I do think that it I had way more time to prepare I would do good which is why I have confidence in this Saturdays races because I've spent a lot of time preparing due to it being thanksgiving break
 
wat are u talking about barrett i may whine but im as good as cards and ER i could of beaten er in points this season if we had a good turn out but we obviously didnt i think im one of the top tuners in the game considering how good i did in that matterhorn time trial where every one used a 2GAY i use my subaru gt300 and i was the best non 2J/TS030 i was 1500th i think and barrett u may say u were 700th but u were in the biggest cheater car in the game
 
and im willing to do wat ever it takes to win in the 4th of july nascar race we did at daytona i got wrecked with im guessing KZ cuz the person who wrecked with me had a mic i was 20sec behind with know one to draft with whether it was kz or i was on my own and i still one by 6 sec cuz i did wat ever it took to win and that was saving fuel cuz i was only 4 mins short

if u guys saw wat i did in nascar 14 u would understand that i really get how to tune im sure barrett knows wat im talking about cuz nascar 14 is kinda complicated but i was able to win 6 races and in 2 of those i had no where near the fastest car and a few other times i finished 2nd or 3rd after qualifying almost last cuz im willing to save fuel in order to save a pit stop to win the race

I SHOULD HAVE WON AT THE GLEN F U C K I N G EDWARDS WRECKED ME WHEN HE WAS A LAP DOWN
 
AND I ALMOST WON atlanta, richmond, chicago dover and kansas on speed alone cuz im a good tuner and im not afraid to think out side the box to find speed
 
We have 5 spots left for this sunday. Anyone else up for the challenge?

15843363981_e4006b0304_c.jpg
 
You know, since we can share cars now and see our friends cars, we should have a car show contest. One or two categories a week
 
wat are u talking about barrett i may whine but im as good as cards and ER i could of beaten er in points this season if we had a good turn out but we obviously didnt i think im one of the top tuners in the game considering how good i did in that matterhorn time trial where every one used a 2GAY i use my subaru gt300 and i was the best non 2J/TS030 i was 1500th i think and barrett u may say u were 700th but u were in the biggest cheater car in the game
You are good, but your wheel makes you better. I am good, but my 2J makes me better. You can always use your wheel, but I can't always use my 2J.
There is no concrete way of telling who is better between drivers who are pretty much equal like us 5. My guess would be if you didn't have your wheel you would not win as often.
Point here is Mopar drivers sometimes use vehicles that give them an advantage over other drivers. You always use a wheel which gives you an advantage over other drivers.
 
You are good, but your wheel makes you better. I am good, but my 2J makes me better. You can always use your wheel, but I can't always use my 2J.
There is no concrete way of telling who is better between drivers who are pretty much equal like us 5. My guess would be if you didn't have your wheel you would not win as often.
Point here is Mopar drivers sometimes use vehicles that give them an advantage over other drivers. You always use a wheel which gives you an advantage over other drivers.
I'm better in races where everyone has a car they don't feel comfortable driving or toss up races
 
thats a race we should do a make shift shuffle race u buy 3 or 4 equal cars in pp or hp or weight and at race time u get randomly assigned one of them the race could be tune or no tune

in the old game the wheel made a big difference but in the new one i think the gap is much smaller cuz in the old game in every time trial the top group would all have a wheel in this game there are a few more controllers at the top but remember my wheel make me shred my tires so that hurts me and drifting is really hards and saving a spin cuz of the force feed back when i first got my wheel i felt like it was trying to take my thumbs off
 
You are good, but your wheel makes you better. I am good, but my 2J makes me better. You can always use your wheel, but I can't always use my 2J.
There is no concrete way of telling who is better between drivers who are pretty much equal like us 5. My guess would be if you didn't have your wheel you would not win as often.
Point here is Mopar drivers sometimes use vehicles that give them an advantage over other drivers. You always use a wheel which gives you an advantage over other drivers.
My advantage is optimism
 
I wish I could put more time into but I don't have it. School, college apps and visits, and soccer leave me with barely any.
And honestly, while this game is super fun, it takes a back seat to the real world. I need to focus more on taking the next step in life than focus on a game, no matter how fun it may be.
But I do think that it I had way more time to prepare I would do good which is why I have confidence in this Saturdays races because I've spent a lot of time preparing due to it being thanksgiving break
I respect that I don't even have time to tune because my parents don't let me play during the week and also between baseball and school i have less time, also i agree although i have fun there are things more important than ps3.
 
and im willing to do wat ever it takes to win in the 4th of july nascar race we did at daytona i got wrecked with im guessing KZ cuz the person who wrecked with me had a mic i was 20sec behind with know one to draft with whether it was kz or i was on my own and i still one by 6 sec cuz i did wat ever it took to win and that was saving fuel cuz i was only 4 mins short

if u guys saw wat i did in nascar 14 u would understand that i really get how to tune im sure barrett knows wat im talking about cuz nascar 14 is kinda complicated but i was able to win 6 races and in 2 of those i had no where near the fastest car and a few other times i finished 2nd or 3rd after qualifying almost last cuz im willing to save fuel in order to save a pit stop to win the race

I SHOULD HAVE WON AT THE GLEN F U C K I N G EDWARDS WRECKED ME WHEN HE WAS A LAP DOWN
I wasn't there JK so no clue.
 
k kz but i did get wrecked in a similar way to wat happened in the superbird race really early and in turn 1-2
 
Ok, so then at that time I would just be getting out of school and heading to soccer practise :( im sorry, my friend
Well I won't make it to the race either which is a shame but as it has my name attached to it I thought I'd let you guys know about it. 👍
 
ER wat should i do with the results page should i delete every thing or keep going with categories that are both over all and season 1 and 2
like have points at the end of season 1 and season 2 and overall for all the categories ie laps led, poles, races, laps completed and so on for bot over all and both seasons
 
ER wat should i do with the results page should i delete every thing or keep going with categories that are both over all and season 1 and 2
like have points at the end of season 1 and season 2 and overall for all the categories ie laps led, poles, races, laps completed and so on for bot over all and both seasons
What results page?
 
the results page i did cuz ur to lazy to it the one i posted pictures of cuz u cant see it im just going to have a career section for poles, wins, laps led, points, starts, and laps completed and a season 1 only and a season 2 olny so we can see whos made the most starts most laps led and so on over the hole history of the league also are we going to change the points format from 1 point per pos to 2 points
so it would look like the is in a full room 1st-32, 2nd-30, 3rd-28, 4th-26, 5th-24, 6th-22, 7th-20, 8th-18, 9th-16, 10th-14, 11th-12, 12th-10, 13th-8, 14th-6, 15th-4 and 16th-2 so the 2nd place driver cant have more points then the winner cuz if 2nd got pole and led most laps that would give him 33 and the winner has to lead a lap so the would be tied or we could have a bigger gap from first to 2nd like 3 or 4 points so it means more to win
 
ER I think since Barrett won the championship he should take over ur weekly pick and also u have the rotation pick this week and tell me wat cars u want for the vote and I can post them in the game and I won in points last week so my race is any BMW M4s full pp route x
 
ER I think since Barrett won the championship he should take over ur weekly pick and also u have the rotation pick this week and tell me wat cars u want for the vote and I can post them in the game and I won in points last week so my race is any BMW M4s full pp route x
So we can do races at Route X this season? Good.
 
I didn't even realize that the m4 has 1000 hp
 
the results page i did cuz ur to lazy to it the one i posted pictures of cuz u cant see it im just going to have a career section for poles, wins, laps led, points, starts, and laps completed and a season 1 only and a season 2 olny so we can see whos made the most starts most laps led and so on over the hole history of the league also are we going to change the points format from 1 point per pos to 2 points
so it would look like the is in a full room 1st-32, 2nd-30, 3rd-28, 4th-26, 5th-24, 6th-22, 7th-20, 8th-18, 9th-16, 10th-14, 11th-12, 12th-10, 13th-8, 14th-6, 15th-4 and 16th-2 so the 2nd place driver cant have more points then the winner cuz if 2nd got pole and led most laps that would give him 33 and the winner has to lead a lap so the would be tied or we could have a bigger gap from first to 2nd like 3 or 4 points so it means more to win
Right, cause I'm too lazy and don't have as much free time as you. I guess it's a bad thing to have a life. We will all discuss the points come race day this week
 
ER I think since Barrett won the championship he should take over ur weekly pick and also u have the rotation pick this week and tell me wat cars u want for the vote and I can post them in the game and I won in points last week so my race is any BMW M4s full pp route x
Right, give Barrett the weekly pick so he can pick a race where his car is superior and win points every week and then pick two races, oh you're so smart JK. No.
What if we do a rotation pick of two or three drivers. Each driver submits a race and then we vote on it.
 
Back