¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,402 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
Ur just upset u can't drift as well as me and Barrett U can sit out if you so chose also the challenges will depend on what cars we r using for ex: if we do a best mobster car challenge we will test durability maneuver ability and speed, also a police chase maybe.
It might be the wheel that is hindering his ability to drift
 
It might be the wheel that is hindering his ability to drift
He can use his controller and I've seen people easily drift with the wheel.
 
JK is a pretty good drifter, if he were on Mopar he would be around 5th best on the team. Thats not bad.
 
Considering my tune for drifting is -25 toe in the front for every car I don't do a bad job. haha
Hey, that's almost as intricate as my tuning for racing. All I do is lower the ride height
 
ok thx I'll check it out and see if it's better than my simple tune
Thats what I used back in GT5 to get 4 world top 10 finishes in drift trials. I guess it works.
:cheers:
 
Thats what I used back in GT5 to get 4 world top 10 finishes in drift trials. I guess it works.
:cheers:
Yea but our drifting styles are different and it obviously works for you but me it might not bc I drift "unproper" so to speak.
 
Hahaha this guy's ridiculous. I just creamed everyone in my Silvia and had the fastest lap and he's making a claim that my car isn't even fast. He's even too stubborn that he doesn't want the tune
 
Last edited:
A fool in Juices room not a pothead but a stubborn idiot who thinks his car is best even though it never is
He thinks he is a better driver than me but has never got gold on a time trial.
 
He thinks he is a better driver than me but has never got gold on a time trial.
In all honesty being good on a time trial doesn't mean you're a good driver. You need consistency as well as speed. But u need gold to be a good driver
 
I invited JP to join XFEL, but unless it is dirty racing with boost on high, he is too scared to race.
Juice wins more races than jp, that is not a compliment.
 
I posted some pictures from over the course of the season on the club in GT6. I guess an area should be made for cat and mouse where people can post also.
 
I posted some pictures from over the course of the season on the club in GT6. I guess an area should be made for cat and mouse where people can post also.
That's cards job
 
A fool in Juices room not a pothead but a stubborn idiot who thinks his car is best even though it never is

thats not me i know my car is best

my motto is: winning isnt everything its the only thing
 
i would LOVE to get kayak or any of the idiots in juices room to do a race or 2 with xfel those guys are such sore lozers and winners when they beat u they get all happy like they are an F1 champ and when they loze they make excuses y they lost and they say ur hacking (kayak)

kayak says im a hacker when he i think just cant believe how much faster i am then him and when he wins he saves the replay so he can masterbate to it or something

every 1 ive raced with in the OG room if so fkng cocky then i beat them by 20 sec with out nos and they dont even believe it cuz juices subaruchi is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot when hes in last another 10 sec behind 2nd last and they say that im an idiot when cogbourns setups are probably max spring rate highest diff settings and high rear down force on an FF car and he probably dose the opposite in FR and MR and we all know his tire setup CH front RS rear so it DRIFTS????
 
i only do the drift trials for the money unless i have a legit shot at doing better

KZ DRIFTING WITH A WHEEL IS WAY HARDER THEN U THINK IN WHEN I USED TO USE A CONTROLLER I WAS PRETTY GOOD

ER UR SUCH A PAIN U DONT EVEN TUNE UR CARS. U MUST BE HIDING SOMETHING
 
Back