¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,436 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
I know it's a bit hard to see but there just all runing around in circles...
 

Attachments

  • KINDLE_CAMERA_1417811275000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1417811275000.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 16
Still off :/ there are some I've heard that psn is working just fine or them

It would seem that there are some parts of the network are still working. But I have been unable to connect to anything here.
 
This is what I've been doing since online got cut off: Outran the US Military with tanks, fighter jets with heat seeking missiles, etc in a stupid looking Smart car.
20141226_210547.jpg
 
I've managed to kill 9 cops, the other 3 are just circling mindlessly below and disrupting traffic....apparently they don't know how to drive up the parking garage....I've also been hearing gunshots I the background for the past 20 min but have seen nothing related to it....
 

Attachments

  • KINDLE_CAMERA_1417815166000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1417815166000.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 15
This is what I've been doing since online got cut off: Outran the US Military with tanks, fighter jets with heat seeking missiles, etc in a stupid looking Smart car.
View attachment 280564

Maybe that's why it's called a Smart Car?

I'm setting up a PC for my sister and reading all the reports of troubles. Heard that Steam is having troubles. About to log on and see.
 
Ya there's a deck that had free wifi it's just hard to get the sweet spot
 
https://downdetector.com

This is a good one too. Supports multiple organizations.

Steam is up and AgravatedAardvark was there, but I think I'm going to play my guitar for a while.
 
https://downdetector.com

This is a good one too. Supports multiple organizations.

Steam is up and AgravatedAardvark was there, but I think I'm going to play my guitar for a while.
So psn is back up? I wanna **** up those dam lizards so bad. They have a Facebook page....it's interesting
 
So psn is back up? I wanna **** up those dam lizards so bad. They have a Facebook page....it's interesting

I understand. Funny how they have no problem hurting people that have nothing to do with whatever their stupid cause is. I wish our Commander in Chief would give us a go. I would love nothing more than to fight them back!
 
I understand. Funny how they have no problem hurting people that have nothing to do with whatever their stupid cause is. I wish our Commander in Chief would give us a go. I would love nothing more than to fight them back!
I've only got so much time for Christmas break and to be lazy and those tardos are taking it away...let's find their address and fight em, r34
 
I've only got so much time for Christmas break and to be lazy and those tardos are taking it away...let's find their address and fight em, r34

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but at this point, they are probably not doing anything. It would be near impossible to find them. DoS attacks use remotely controlled computers to overload the targeted servers. They are most likely done with that, but then Sony has to go and remotely reset and enable every server in their network before they can all be brought back online. We're just waiting for that right now. Info on the attackers should start becoming more available by tomorrow or Sunday.
 
I suppose I'll just tune and grind in case we run tomorrow. Grinding seems so senseless without the bonus though.
:banghead:
 
I suppose I'll just tune and grind in case we run tomorrow. Grinding seems so senseless without the bonus though.
:banghead:
I would prepare for the roadsters race....but I forgot the regulations :/
 
I would prepare for the roadsters race....but I forgot the regulations :/
425 pp MX-5s on sports soft tires at Big Willow. Nitro is on.
I doubt that the servers will be up tomorrow though.
 
425 pp MX-5s on sports soft tires at Big Willow. Nitro is on.
I doubt that the servers will be up tomorrow though.

I am doubtful myself, but it is possible. ER, I have still been able to access the Community by computer. PMs don't work however.
 
I am doubtful myself, but it is possible. ER, I have still been able to access the Community by computer. PMs don't work however.
I can't access it by computer because I have to log in :/
 
This will help prepare us for the fight.


I didn't watch the videos yet, I'll wait until I'm just the right amount of bored.
 
Guys I herd that both the psn and x box live were hacked I guess I picked a good week to go away

Er my seats at Daytona for both the nationwide ( xfiniti) race and the 500 are at pit exit in the 400 section which my dad says is high up and I get a scanner and pit passes but I'm staying in Orlando cuz of some package thing so idk how much free time I'll have cuz I also want to see the streamline hotel but I'm soooooooooooooooo excited
 
I am having a problem. I start the PS3 with GT6 disk but get no video. Same for GT5. No Video. Is my PS3 dead? Any help... ?? Appreciated, BBB
 
JK I see you are online now. Are you having ant difficulty with your PS3?
 
False Alarm... My nurse pushed too many buttons on my monitor while cleaning. She could push my buttons anytime. All is working once again. BBB : )
 
Guys I herd that both the psn and x box live were hacked I guess I picked a good week to go away

Er my seats at Daytona for both the nationwide ( xfiniti) race and the 500 are at pit exit in the 400 section which my dad says is high up and I get a scanner and pit passes but I'm staying in Orlando cuz of some package thing so idk how much free time I'll have cuz I also want to see the streamline hotel but I'm soooooooooooooooo excited
Does nobody read the previous discussion we've been having the past two days??
 
Back