¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,427 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
And sub doesn't get a pick because he already does his own races
 
Ok fine then we don't have to put him in I pretty much took the top 8 in points
 
So have we decided on anything yet all I've seen is ERs 550pp 80s race with no track and I have no idea wat the vote cars are
 
So have we decided on anything yet all I've seen is ERs 550pp 80s race with no track and I have no idea wat the vote cars are
The stock race is the Aston Martin V12 Vantage, the track isn't decided yet.
 
i go away 4 a week and get home at 7pm and u guys are already bugging me

Welcome home you lucky SOB! What? You think that just because you go on vacation that you don't have to work?! Guess again! You think Mike Helton gets a break from NASCAR or Bernie Ecclelstone from F1? NOOOOOOPE!!!! You're a man now, and that means you don't get a vacation until your dead!

My pick is 525 PP AWD Street at Charmonix Full.
 
If the Astons are the car, how about Normal Monza for the track? Give them a little space to stretch out those V12s.
 
So we have
Awd 525pp street chamonix
Aston v12 vantage how about ascari stock
ERs 80s race idk wat track
Some 1 tell kz he gets 1
 
Guys the first 3 r up some 1 get kz or he loses his pick cuz we only have 4 days
 
So we have
Awd 525pp street chamonix
Aston v12 vantage how about ascari stock
ERs 80s race idk wat track
Some 1 tell kz he gets 1
Ascari.....again
 
Ascari.....again

The last time I remember being there was for the Suzuki race. It has been a while since then. I don't know how well those V12 will be able to stretch out there however.

How about the 80's race there and the V12s at Monza?
 
So the Aston race is at Monza or Ascari?
Also @kz204 you have the rotation pick this time.
 
I think he was going with my thought. If so, it would be:

AWD 525pp Street - Chamonix
Aston V12 Vantage Stock - Monza Regular
80s Street Cars 550 PP - Ascari
 
Came across this and started thinking of the Fiat race. Good to see they are still in use out there!

16121901186_6c1e10584b.jpg
 
Guys I'm going to stick with ascari Aston and 80s Monza
 
Got 2:18.5 at Chamonix, felt like a really fast lap.
 
So apparently nobody knows what happened with sub....
 
He sent a message yesterday saying that the races were cancelled, I guess he was busy.
I can assure you with what he sent me, it's way more than being busy
 
I'm pretty sure everyone here is eastern
 
Ya Barrett sub was on most of last night so idk wats going on if he wasn't online then he could be busy but he was all day yesturday
 
Happy New Year brothers! Hope everyone has a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2015! Team Tesla will take the Championship in a glorious 1-2 and all will be right with the Universe again.

JK, I don't know. I sent him a PM last night that he didn't respond to. I may send him one today to ask him if next week's races are going to be on or not. So I don't waste a week buying and tuning, and we can plan to run if we want. Otherwise, I'm unaware of what the problem is. Whatever it is, it's with GT6. I think it's safe to say that. Beyond that #timewilltell. :indiff:
 
Er card I have 8,046,000 speed points on my old account If u want it so u can see how well u do on billboards and speed cameras let me know and I'll send u a friend request on it
 
Happy New Year brothers! Hope everyone has a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2015! Team Tesla will take the Championship in a glorious 1-2 and all will be right with the Universe again.

JK, I don't know. I sent him a PM last night that he didn't respond to. I may send him one today to ask him if next week's races are going to be on or not. So I don't waste a week buying and tuning, and we can plan to run if we want. Otherwise, I'm unaware of what the problem is. Whatever it is, it's with GT6. I think it's safe to say that. Beyond that #timewilltell. :indiff:
Tesla is losing ground as of now. A 1 2 finish for Tesla seems more unrealistic than the new fashion for 2015 (created in the 80's).

proxy.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Er card I have 8,046,000 speed points on my old account If u want it so u can see how well u do on billboards and speed cameras let me know and I'll send u a friend request on it
You can give us some of your speed points?
 
Back