¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,402 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
Talk about a terrible last lap. Both my guys, Almirola and Chastain, have problems, but they do finish in the top 10
 
Talk about a terrible last lap. Both my guys, Almirola and Chastain, have problems, but they do finish in the top 10
Kahne kicked Allmendingers 🤬 Kyle is a jerk but a good driver and I feel bad he got hurt, he could have died form that. Also sorry to see Gordon wrecked like that at his last Daytona 500.
 
Look on the bright side, because of the wreck Gordon caused, almirola finished top 15
 
Look on the bright side, because of the wreck Gordon caused, almirola finished top 15
Gordon didn't cause it Austin Dillon spun Gordon
 
Might get back on gt6 with this new update. But eve dust is just so fun. I'm telling you guys, you should download it. It's free and its a great shooting game. You can join a corporation and battle other corps and take over the galaxy
 
Might get back on gt6 with this new update. But eve dust is just so fun. I'm telling you guys, you should download it. It's free and its a great shooting game. You can join a corporation and battle other corps and take over the galaxy
I might get back on ps3 lol forgot I had 1
 
Did you all see where someone stole a NASCAR? Whoever did it should turn him/herself in (and hope there are no right turns on the way).
 
Did you all see where someone stole a NASCAR? Whoever did it should turn him/herself in (and hope there are no right turns on the way).
lol heard about that.
 
It's not even funny because there's about $400,000 worth of stuff stolen and its not a well funded team
 
So if you guys were beamed in the spine by a baseball, would it be a good idea to go to the hospital?
 
You'll have your own painful baseball experiences, don't u worry
yea I just made the 9th grade team tonight and I've been hit in the back of the neck with a ball and got lucky and I got hit in the head with a bat someone swung and got lucky with that.
 
I'm ranked 90 and beat juice 3 games in a row lol u should get ur dude better and get on.
I'm mostly on GT6 and GTA now, sounds like you are a lot better than me now so you should be fine handling juice. Juice needs to figure out that drugs and basketball don't mix (playing in real life or in a video game), then he may do better.
 
I'm mostly on GT6 and GTA now, sounds like you are a lot better than me now so you should be fine handling juice. Juice needs to figure out that drugs and basketball don't mix (playing in real life or in a video game), then he may do better.
I will do a glitch for u on shareplay if you let me and I will get ur dude up for u lol so we can smack him around.
 
yea I just made the 9th grade team tonight and I've been hit in the back of the neck with a ball and got lucky and I got hit in the head with a bat someone swung and got lucky with that.
9th grade team? U mean jv?
 
Hi there,

I'd like to particpate. I'm NZ based but your late Sat night works out early Sunday here!

I'm going to add the organizers to my PSN next. Is there anything else I need to do to sign up?

Thanks!
 
mef
Hi there,

I'd like to particpate. I'm NZ based but your late Sat night works out early Sunday here!

I'm going to add the organizers to my PSN next. Is there anything else I need to do to sign up?

Thanks!
Welcome aboard. The league is currently in a downtime but I will let you know when we will be ready to continue. You all might think I'm crazy but I have a method to my madness. Hopefully it will work
 
Welcome aboard. The league is currently in a downtime but I will let you know when we will be ready to continue. You all might think I'm crazy but I have a method to my madness. Hopefully it will work

Not a problem. I'm happy to wait and thanks for taking the time to organise this league. I know I wouldn't have the time or stamina, so well done you Sir!
 
TV stars in America do that sort of thing all the time and usually don't get any penalty for it. BBC should just let whatever happened go and should have kept it private.
Who has done that in American? Better not be Robin Williams
 
Back