¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,397 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
NCAA Tournament caliper, UK has many rivals.
A team can't have many rivalries. each game wouldn't be as special. I only associate them with Louisville as a rival.
 
A team can't have many rivalries. each game wouldn't be as special. I only associate them with Louisville as a rival.
Louisville, all other SEC schools, teams from border states, any other team that has blue as their main color (Duke, North Carolina, etc), other teams that call themselves Wildcats, UCLA and Robert Morris.
I may have forgotten a few.
 
Louisville, all other SEC schools, teams from border states, any other team that has blue as their main color (Duke, North Carolina, etc), other teams that call themselves Wildcats, UCLA and Robert Morris.
I may have forgotten a few.
See that would just make it feel like any other game. When FSU or Georgia comes to town, u best believe the gators know it's serious business
 
And a Dayton players shorts just fell down...
 
See that would just make it feel like any other game. When FSU or Georgia comes to town, u best believe the gators know it's serious business
Kentucky has a good enough fan base where any game (home or away) our fans are always enthusiastic.
Literally every away game this season at one point or another in the game our fans were louder than the home teams fans.
Go Big Blue could be heard across the nation and will be for a long time to come. (And we played a few exhibitions games overseas early last fall so Go Big Blue has been heard around the world this season).
 
Kentucky has a good enough fan base where any game (home or away) our fans are always enthusiastic.
Literally every away game this season at one point or another in the game our fans were louder than the home teams fans.
Go Big Blue could be heard across the nation and will be for a long time to come. (And we played a few exhibitions games overseas early last fall so Go Big Blue has been heard around the world this season).
I think you're getting too carried away
 
Two #3 seeds getting upset.....And my friend predicted them both -_-
 
And I would like to point out only 48% of people picked Kentucky to win it all.
 
And I would like to point out only 48% of people picked Kentucky to win it all.
Iowa ST. fked me and RMU beat Kentucky in the NIT a Few years ago btw they are right by me
 
We haven't lost in a long time.

Thats higher than any other teams %.
You know what is higher? The percent of people I'm beating with my bracket, currently at 99.2%. I've picked every game right except for the two 3 seed upsets
 
Damit Purdue should've won that. Not my schools bracket challenge got tighter
 
Can't believe I'm saying this but I hope Kentucky ****s Cinci up for the damage they caused me, even though I've still only made three wrong picks so far
 
Damit Purdue should've won that. Not my schools bracket challenge got tighter
I think we're even. I had Cincinnati winning, didn't get the 3 seed upsets, missed the UCLA game but got the rest right.
 
I think we're even. I had Cincinnati winning, didn't get the 3 seed upsets, missed the UCLA game but got the rest right.
Yes, we r but there's still like what, 4 more games to play tonight. I'm pretty sure I got NC ST. wrong and if Utah blows this imma bout to frick **** up
 
How far did u have Iowa state, Baylor, and smu going?
 
How did nc st win that?! Unreal, but no complaining from me
 
How did nc st win that?! Unreal, but no complaining from me
Kentucky won, no complaining from me either.
UK vs Cincinnati next. Wildcats > Bearcats.
 
Picked Georgia to win and that was a tough loss. Other than that it's been all gravy. 18-4
 
Picked Georgia to win and that was a tough loss. Other than that it's been all gravy. 18-4
I had Michigan State winning but missed on North Iowa. I've never even heard of North Iowa until about 2 weeks ago, they must be getting fed some potent potatoes there.
 
25-7 in the first round. Praise Dayton for saving me from a bad day. I've always sucked at those 8-9 seed games
 
Back