¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

• Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments

How could this league be improved?

• Total voters
JK said that he's not going to get back on the forums so I guess he isn't doing the kart races.

What? Is he too good for us now?

PCars has gotten a couple of updates since it came out for PC. But I haven't found much change in steering feel. It's got a steering sensitivity setting the you can experiment with if it is too sensitive. + or - 50% adjustment range.

I'll be filling out the form today. What did you pick for the helmet and suit on your application @MOPARbarrett5 ?

I think you can get a new GT6 disc for $10-$15. It seems like the newer PS3 discs crack easier than the old ones. I've gone through 2 GT6 discs since 2013 and I've had the same GT5 disc since 2010. NBA 2K12 freezes, 2K11 doesn't. Burnout Paradise from 2008 works fine, NFS Shift 2 from 2013 cracked.

Also remember to do the registration form for the kart races. I did mine yesterday and made it into two heats to help increase the chance to get in a higher class.
And does anyone know what 14:00 UTC and 23:00 UTC equal in EST?

We are UTC -0500. So about 0900 and 1800 EST respectively.

You Did ur app? What did u put down as the driver suit?

I did just register @ERAUfan97 and I picked the same suit and helmet. But I picked "Barney" Matte Purple for my kart color. I don't think I have P29 paint, so I went with what I knew I had. I hope it will let me use that paint on my kart. I hope to be online later this evening for some practice.

Just ordered a G27 from Amazon. :D Doubt that I will be using it for this competition. I drive karts pretty well and should probably stick to the wheel I know best.

Are you sure you won't be able to go with us @kz204 ? Would love to hang with you again.

Just ordered a G27 from Amazon. :D Doubt that I will be using it for this competition. I drive karts pretty well and should probably stick to the wheel I know best.

Are you sure you won't be able to go with us @kz204 ? Would love to hang with you again.
G27, fancy. You should get about half a second to 5 seconds faster a lap depending on the track once you get used to it.
Also, you got put into the 6pm heat with me and cards is in the 9am heat with me.
My lap at Stowe is 56.153 and at GT Arena 27.097.

Last edited:
I did just register @ERAUfan97 and I picked the same suit and helmet. But I picked "Barney" Matte Purple for my kart color. I don't think I have P29 paint, so I went with what I knew I had. I hope it will let me use that paint on my kart. I hope to be online later this evening for some practice.
What's the suit name?

After my first heat, I finished third out of 6. The two drivers ahead of me were way faster but 3-5 were within a tenth a lap of each other. I had a crossover move to pass fourth at the very end but the room lagged out before anyone could save the replay.
Cards won the second heat I was in. I got third. Looks like Mopar and XFEL are starting to dominate internationally.

Last edited:

I am sure I can't commit until summer but that will probably to late school is more important and I have tournaments for baseball. But I will for sure be back for project cars or gt7 I would love to but I can't.

I am sure I can't commit until summer but that will probably to late school is more important and I have tournaments for baseball. But I will for sure be back for project cars or gt7 I would love to but I can't.
It's summer for me :D must be nice to be rich like you and participate in travel ball

Back