¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

• Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments

How could this league be improved?

• Total voters
I'm lazy. What are we talking about? Hey guys!
XFEL got invited to the GTPlanet karting series and all of the drivers who are on GTPlanet can join.
Some color scheme ideas:
20150510_135601.jpg
The reverse Stig
Or
20150510_135131.jpg
Stand out orange.

Last edited:
Hey bro! How you liking PCars?

I like Stand out orange. Mainly because I have a feeling everyone and their brother is going to be going for black. :dopey:
I don't have Pcars yet. I don't think it comes out on PS4 until the 12th.
For color choice we could do neon green, kz would probably like that.

I believe AJ should have sent u all a message. What is the color we r using? A neon green sound cool but we need to figure something out soon

I like the kart. Are there any other suits with that color?
I don't know. I just looked for something that stood out. When I saw that design it brought back childhood memories of "the best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time".

One wit a collar, turtle neck, thats the kind
I might be able to in the summer but I am on a AAU baseball tournament team so I'm occupied and school I got finals and keystones coming up so... I miss XFEL and racing Saturday Friday and sunday or whenever the hell we raced! If I can't catch up with u guys on gt6 when gt7 and project cars come out I will definitely be racing and dive-bombing JK in every corner and taking very odd lines in the grass and hitting signs and cones lol.

I might be able to in the summer but I am on a AAU baseball tournament team so I'm occupied and school I got finals and keystones coming up so... I miss XFEL and racing Saturday Friday and sunday or whenever the hell we raced! If I can't catch up with u guys on gt6 when gt7 and project cars come out I will definitely be racing and dive-bombing JK in every corner and taking very odd lines in the grass and hitting signs and cones lol.
I think Pcars came out today. I'll probably get it in a week or two once the really twitchy controller settings get an update.

I'm out of school ;) I like GT6 but every time I get on, after one or two races it stars to freeze and then I have to restart whole system. It's not worth it

I'm out of school ;) I like GT6 but every time I get on, after one or two races it stars to freeze and then I have to restart whole system. It's not worth it
I think you can get a new GT6 disc for $10-$15. It seems like the newer PS3 discs crack easier than the old ones. I've gone through 2 GT6 discs since 2013 and I've had the same GT5 disc since 2010. NBA 2K12 freezes, 2K11 doesn't. Burnout Paradise from 2008 works fine, NFS Shift 2 from 2013 cracked.

Also remember to do the registration form for the kart races. I did mine yesterday and made it into two heats to help increase the chance to get in a higher class.
And does anyone know what 14:00 UTC and 23:00 UTC equal in EST?

Last edited:
I think you can get a new GT6 disc for $10-$15. It seems like the newer PS3 discs crack easier than the old ones. I've gone through 2 GT6 discs since 2013 and I've had the same GT5 disc since 2010. NBA 2K12 freezes, 2K11 doesn't. Burnout Paradise from 2008 works fine, NFS Shift 2 from 2013 cracked.

Also remember to do the registration form for the kart races. I did mine yesterday and made it into two heats to help increase the chance to get in a higher class.
And does anyone know what 14:00 UTC and 23:00 UTC equal in EST?
all my discs work perfectly

Back