¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,386 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
We can have as many team drivers as we want and a team color is allowed. Cards and JK are interested
 
I'm lazy. What are we talking about? Hey guys!
 
I'm lazy. What are we talking about? Hey guys!
XFEL got invited to the GTPlanet karting series and all of the drivers who are on GTPlanet can join.
Some color scheme ideas:
20150510_135601.jpg
The reverse Stig
Or
20150510_135131.jpg
Stand out orange.
 
Last edited:
Hey bro! How you liking PCars?

I like Stand out orange. Mainly because I have a feeling everyone and their brother is going to be going for black. :dopey:
I don't have Pcars yet. I don't think it comes out on PS4 until the 12th.
For color choice we could do neon green, kz would probably like that.
 
I don't have Pcars yet. I don't think it comes out on PS4 until the 12th.
For color choice we could do neon green, kz would probably like that.
I'M FOR NEON GREEN BUT BRIGHT ORANGE IS FINE ALSO HAHAHA
 
I believe AJ should have sent u all a message. What is the color we r using? A neon green sound cool but we need to figure something out soon
 
I believe AJ should have sent u all a message. What is the color we r using? A neon green sound cool but we need to figure something out soon
btw when does this start?
 
I believe AJ should have sent u all a message. What is the color we r using? A neon green sound cool but we need to figure something out soon
If there is a neon green uniform to go along with the car that should look good.
 
I'm down for anything with color. @r34love you doing the karting with us?

I certainly would love to kart with you guys. With summer coming on, I thought I would check back with you guys and see what was going on. My karting is very good and I think I can make a good contribution.
 
I don't have Pcars yet. I don't think it comes out on PS4 until the 12th.
For color choice we could do neon green, kz would probably like that.

So far, PCars is very good @MOPARbarrett5. It's very close to GT in feel. But of course all the cars are premium and the tracks are all real. No good MOPARS or Chevys yet though. I hope they are coming.
 
If there is a neon green uniform to go along with the car that should look good.

I'm cool with Neon Green. Just let me know what it is and I'll put it on my application, which I did receive.
 
Is this color scheme ok with everyone: Striker helmet #28 Sprial suit #3 and kart color GT6 Polarized 029?
20150512_175059.jpg
My driver thinks he's stylish.
 
I like the kart. Are there any other suits with that color?
I don't know. I just looked for something that stood out. When I saw that design it brought back childhood memories of "the best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time".
 
I don't know. I just looked for something that stood out. When I saw that design it brought back childhood memories of "the best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time".
One wit a collar, turtle neck, thats the kind
 
One wit a collar, turtle neck, thats the kind
I might be able to in the summer but I am on a AAU baseball tournament team so I'm occupied and school I got finals and keystones coming up so... I miss XFEL and racing Saturday Friday and sunday or whenever the hell we raced! If I can't catch up with u guys on gt6 when gt7 and project cars come out I will definitely be racing and dive-bombing JK in every corner and taking very odd lines in the grass and hitting signs and cones lol.
 
I might be able to in the summer but I am on a AAU baseball tournament team so I'm occupied and school I got finals and keystones coming up so... I miss XFEL and racing Saturday Friday and sunday or whenever the hell we raced! If I can't catch up with u guys on gt6 when gt7 and project cars come out I will definitely be racing and dive-bombing JK in every corner and taking very odd lines in the grass and hitting signs and cones lol.
I think Pcars came out today. I'll probably get it in a week or two once the really twitchy controller settings get an update.
 
I might be able to in the summer but I am on a AAU baseball tournament team so I'm occupied and school I got finals and keystones coming up so... I miss XFEL and racing Saturday Friday and sunday or whenever the hell we raced! If I can't catch up with u guys on gt6 when gt7 and project cars come out I will definitely be racing and dive-bombing JK in every corner and taking very odd lines in the grass and hitting signs and cones lol.
I'm out of school ;) I like GT6 but every time I get on, after one or two races it stars to freeze and then I have to restart whole system. It's not worth it
 
I'm out of school ;) I like GT6 but every time I get on, after one or two races it stars to freeze and then I have to restart whole system. It's not worth it
I think you can get a new GT6 disc for $10-$15. It seems like the newer PS3 discs crack easier than the old ones. I've gone through 2 GT6 discs since 2013 and I've had the same GT5 disc since 2010. NBA 2K12 freezes, 2K11 doesn't. Burnout Paradise from 2008 works fine, NFS Shift 2 from 2013 cracked.

Also remember to do the registration form for the kart races. I did mine yesterday and made it into two heats to help increase the chance to get in a higher class.
And does anyone know what 14:00 UTC and 23:00 UTC equal in EST?
 
Last edited:
I think you can get a new GT6 disc for $10-$15. It seems like the newer PS3 discs crack easier than the old ones. I've gone through 2 GT6 discs since 2013 and I've had the same GT5 disc since 2010. NBA 2K12 freezes, 2K11 doesn't. Burnout Paradise from 2008 works fine, NFS Shift 2 from 2013 cracked.

Also remember to do the registration form for the kart races. I did mine yesterday and made it into two heats to help increase the chance to get in a higher class.
And does anyone know what 14:00 UTC and 23:00 UTC equal in EST?
all my discs work perfectly
 
I guess so on ps2 not so lucky no discs work lol
 
JK said that he's not going to get back on the forums so I guess he isn't doing the kart races.
 
Back