¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,431 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
those for some reason are the only things allowed when tuning is turned off
 
those for some reason are the only things allowed when tuning is turned off
So they are allowed, you can set a hp and tire limit to keep the car truly stock.
 
As in April Fool's, man. Anyway, I have an idea regarding the cautions and such...

I am a frequent crasher, lol, anyone will tell you I get a little ADHD and lose control while driving all alone, on a straight. I would really hate it if I were in the lead and spun out, became a passenger of my own car and took out the entire field behind me. To me, that's a retire.

As with collisions on high speed tracks, well, that is just the thing... a fender touch on Daytona can end someone's race, or in the case of GT6 put you in last place. And that can be rough to find out after a mass collision that the further behind group of cars can't catch up with the lead group and therefore is out of contention for podium. Who can say who is at fault, and how do you correct the mistake after the fact? Well you can try to be as fair to everyone as possible, but you will find that someone will always get shafted. Be it that lap times got ruined, positions got lost, etc. With a chain reaction all you can do afterwards is determine whether someone caused it by being negligent or careless while passing or drafting and then disqualify them, the chaos caused in the remaining competitors is then just like a random shuffle, the best will still win, I guess, who is to say. But what if it was two racers going 224mph side by side and they both correct their line a little at the same moment and touch doors and spin together? Do both get kicked? What if only THEY spun and nobody else was involved? Do they then just contend with their new positions behind everyone else and keep in it?

In most cases I think fault can clearly be assigned to one party or another, but those usually are minor crashes or shunts at lower speeds, not like in our c&m room where we constantly mash into one another for the sole purpose of stopping opponents. Most accidental collisions result in one or both cars slowing a little or a lot, worst case spinning out. Another type of crash I see a lot are re-entry collisions. Like when a driver crashed and ends up on the grass and drives back onto the track right into the line of another driver at full speed.

So how would you go about doing a caution? And why? To avoid secondary collisions with the parties involved in the initial crash? Any caution might come too late to avoid traffic hitting a crashed car. I think the most use we would get from a caution would be to reset the field and to adjust positions of the drivers who were involved. It's definitely worth trying.

Too wordy?
 
As in April Fool's, man. Anyway, I have an idea regarding the cautions and such...

I am a frequent crasher, lol, anyone will tell you I get a little ADHD and lose control while driving all alone, on a straight. I would really hate it if I were in the lead and spun out, became a passenger of my own car and took out the entire field behind me. To me, that's a retire.

As with collisions on high speed tracks, well, that is just the thing... a fender touch on Daytona can end someone's race, or in the case of GT6 put you in last place. And that can be rough to find out after a mass collision that the further behind group of cars can't catch up with the lead group and therefore is out of contention for podium. Who can say who is at fault, and how do you correct the mistake after the fact? Well you can try to be as fair to everyone as possible, but you will find that someone will always get shafted. Be it that lap times got ruined, positions got lost, etc. With a chain reaction all you can do afterwards is determine whether someone caused it by being negligent or careless while passing or drafting and then disqualify them, the chaos caused in the remaining competitors is then just like a random shuffle, the best will still win, I guess, who is to say. But what if it was two racers going 224mph side by side and they both correct their line a little at the same moment and touch doors and spin together? Do both get kicked? What if only THEY spun and nobody else was involved? Do they then just contend with their new positions behind everyone else and keep in it?

In most cases I think fault can clearly be assigned to one party or another, but those usually are minor crashes or shunts at lower speeds, not like in our c&m room where we constantly mash into one another for the sole purpose of stopping opponents. Most accidental collisions result in one or both cars slowing a little or a lot, worst case spinning out. Another type of crash I see a lot are re-entry collisions. Like when a driver crashed and ends up on the grass and drives back onto the track right into the line of another driver at full speed.

So how would you go about doing a caution? And why? To avoid secondary collisions with the parties involved in the initial crash? Any caution might come too late to avoid traffic hitting a crashed car. I think the most use we would get from a caution would be to reset the field and to adjust positions of the drivers who were involved. It's definitely worth trying.

Too wordy?
its late so im going to read this tomorrow :)
 
As in April Fool's, man. Anyway, I have an idea regarding the cautions and such...

I am a frequent crasher, lol, anyone will tell you I get a little ADHD and lose control while driving all alone, on a straight. I would really hate it if I were in the lead and spun out, became a passenger of my own car and took out the entire field behind me. To me, that's a retire.

As with collisions on high speed tracks, well, that is just the thing... a fender touch on Daytona can end someone's race, or in the case of GT6 put you in last place. And that can be rough to find out after a mass collision that the further behind group of cars can't catch up with the lead group and therefore is out of contention for podium. Who can say who is at fault, and how do you correct the mistake after the fact? Well you can try to be as fair to everyone as possible, but you will find that someone will always get shafted. Be it that lap times got ruined, positions got lost, etc. With a chain reaction all you can do afterwards is determine whether someone caused it by being negligent or careless while passing or drafting and then disqualify them, the chaos caused in the remaining competitors is then just like a random shuffle, the best will still win, I guess, who is to say. But what if it was two racers going 224mph side by side and they both correct their line a little at the same moment and touch doors and spin together? Do both get kicked? What if only THEY spun and nobody else was involved? Do they then just contend with their new positions behind everyone else and keep in it?

In most cases I think fault can clearly be assigned to one party or another, but those usually are minor crashes or shunts at lower speeds, not like in our c&m room where we constantly mash into one another for the sole purpose of stopping opponents. Most accidental collisions result in one or both cars slowing a little or a lot, worst case spinning out. Another type of crash I see a lot are re-entry collisions. Like when a driver crashed and ends up on the grass and drives back onto the track right into the line of another driver at full speed.

So how would you go about doing a caution? And why? To avoid secondary collisions with the parties involved in the initial crash? Any caution might come too late to avoid traffic hitting a crashed car. I think the most use we would get from a caution would be to reset the field and to adjust positions of the drivers who were involved. It's definitely worth trying.

Too wordy?
a little but its a good thought
 
4wd street 400pp tokyo r246 pit very fast
 
As in April Fool's, man. Anyway, I have an idea regarding the cautions and such...

I am a frequent crasher, lol, anyone will tell you I get a little ADHD and lose control while driving all alone, on a straight. I would really hate it if I were in the lead and spun out, became a passenger of my own car and took out the entire field behind me. To me, that's a retire.

As with collisions on high speed tracks, well, that is just the thing... a fender touch on Daytona can end someone's race, or in the case of GT6 put you in last place. And that can be rough to find out after a mass collision that the further behind group of cars can't catch up with the lead group and therefore is out of contention for podium. Who can say who is at fault, and how do you correct the mistake after the fact? Well you can try to be as fair to everyone as possible, but you will find that someone will always get shafted. Be it that lap times got ruined, positions got lost, etc. With a chain reaction all you can do afterwards is determine whether someone caused it by being negligent or careless while passing or drafting and then disqualify them, the chaos caused in the remaining competitors is then just like a random shuffle, the best will still win, I guess, who is to say. But what if it was two racers going 224mph side by side and they both correct their line a little at the same moment and touch doors and spin together? Do both get kicked? What if only THEY spun and nobody else was involved? Do they then just contend with their new positions behind everyone else and keep in it?

In most cases I think fault can clearly be assigned to one party or another, but those usually are minor crashes or shunts at lower speeds, not like in our c&m room where we constantly mash into one another for the sole purpose of stopping opponents. Most accidental collisions result in one or both cars slowing a little or a lot, worst case spinning out. Another type of crash I see a lot are re-entry collisions. Like when a driver crashed and ends up on the grass and drives back onto the track right into the line of another driver at full speed.

So how would you go about doing a caution? And why? To avoid secondary collisions with the parties involved in the initial crash? Any caution might come too late to avoid traffic hitting a crashed car. I think the most use we would get from a caution would be to reset the field and to adjust positions of the drivers who were involved. It's definitely worth trying.

Too wordy?

Too wordy for me? Nooo. You've seen my posts. :cool:
 
Tested for the Mitsubishi race. A Lancer is the fastest, but I won't say which one since I'm not going to test every Lancer in the game.
Also I thought a Mini race was planned for this week. Did that get cancelled?
 
Tested for the Mitsubishi race. A Lancer is the fastest, but I won't say which one since I'm not going to test every Lancer in the game.
Also I thought a Mini race was planned for this week. Did that get cancelled?
it got cancelled because jk received the most points. had i won, we would race it
 
and of course a lancer XD thats my only Mit that can go that high
 
anyone interested in doing a fantasy football league with me? winner gets to pick races for a week!
 
I swear members of the GT6 community just anger me so much, They were just yapping away to this 13 year old, telling him how he was worthless, how he needs to go back and **** his mother, and much much worse. I tried to stand up for him and they just directed it towards me, The community still isn't clean, but I sure as hell want to try to make it better.

This finally just threw me over the edge. I just went ballistic on them, said some things that I know did not help the situation at all. I can be a very toxic member of the gt6 community and will be trying to change that in the near future.
 
I swear members of the GT6 community just anger me so much, They were just yapping away to this 13 year old, telling him how he was worthless, how he needs to go back and **** his mother, and much much worse. I tried to stand up for him and they just directed it towards me, The community still isn't clean, but I sure as hell want to try to make it better.

This finally just threw me over the edge. I just went ballistic on them, said some things that I know did not help the situation at all. I can be a very toxic member of the gt6 community and will be trying to change that in the near future.
cant you report them to the mods or something?
 
cant you report them to the mods or something?
Nope, no mods were on, They were friends of the lobby host. So i eventually left after about 5 minutes of the whole situation, I reported them on PSN for harassment.
 
No some guy named evofan4lyfe it was a JDM race at special stage route 7
 
The more I go to those rooms, The more I agree 100% I think ill just stick to my le mans and daytona races along with you guys :>
 
Back