¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,435 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
So oil change is allowed for the S7 race. Also, the S7s stock suspension allows changes in ride height and camber. Can those be changed since they can be in its stock settings, or leave It with the default settings for the race?
 
I tried to change the ride height but it would not let me enter :( so no
 
Hey guys. Yeah I'm awake, get your reading glasses. :p

I was just wondering if the Mine's Evo and Eagle Talon are eligible for the Mitsu race. I already have the Eagle. It was the first car I bought. But I can throw the same setup on an Eclipse if need be.

And the AWD race that JK picked. Is that limited to street or open to anything?
 
Hey guys. Yeah I'm awake, get your reading glasses. :p

I was just wondering if the Mine's Evo and Eagle Talon are eligible for the Mitsu race. I already have the Eagle. It was the first car I bought. But I can throw the same setup on an Eclipse if need be.

And the AWD race that JK picked. Is that limited to street or open to anything?
only cars from Mitsubishi are allowed....and 4WD is street
 
clay u did a good thing standing up for some1 there isnt many ppl that do stuff like that on GT some one i used 2 be friends with new some guys that harassed me. he said that they did it to other people and 1 of them got every account band from the network and i think sony asked for him to send the system back to them PS should monitor wat people say so they can deal with it them selfs and so they know wats good and bad about the game like bad people and problems with the game
 
clay u did a good thing standing up for some1 there isnt many ppl that do stuff like that on GT some one i used 2 be friends with new some guys that harassed me. he said that they did it to other people and 1 of them got every account band from the network and i think sony asked for him to send the system back to them PS should monitor wat people say so they can deal with it them selfs and so they know wats good and bad about the game like bad people and problems with the game
true, but they also could take some joking to be serious and ban someone who didnt deserve it
 
well or they could record every thing and if any1 get reported then they can look back at wat the person said or did
 
well or they could record every thing and if any1 get reported then they can look back at wat the person said or did
now thats a smart idea
 
they should put a system in that prevents avery 1 from going the wrong way like a reset after u go more then 100m the wrong way
 
now thats a smart idea
that also prevents some 1 from reporting a person for no reason and getting in trouble cuz a group of people could report some 1 just 4 fun and the game could review wat those ppls historys r and see if theres any evidence of a previous encounters and if the isnt then they can rule it out if there is they can do something about it
 
1:03.9 in the Saleen. Used every inch of track, but did not hit anything (that lap).
 
mitsubishi pp is too high i think the fto stc dosnt even get to that stock it should be 540
 
only cars from Mitsubishi are allowed....and 4WD is street

I just found out I don't want to use the Eagle or the Eclipse anyway. Being FF, they don't like the high speeds at Trial Mountain very much.
 
I just found out I don't want to use the Eagle or the Eclipse anyway. Being FF, they don't like the high speeds at Trial Mountain very much.
good call! hahaha
 
Here is one of the reasons I like this league so much: no one gets mad when they get beat to the point of making up bs excuses why they got beat.
I race in juice190's room because I am consistently the best driver there (no offense to anyone there) so therefor I do usually win. While I do lag, one race juice accused me of causing a big wreck because of my lag. (And this is a dirty room) but yet I was already 2 seconds ahead of second place when the wreck occured. I won that race easily. Afterward juice said any win I get from now on doesn't count because I lag. I won the next 2 races. Eventually he got mad and started saying stupid reasons why I don't hace a mic (which I won't say because they are not site appropriate) the real reason is my internet can't handle a mic. Anyway soon after that he got mad and left. Which brings me back to my original point. I like this league because no one in the league is a sore loser and everyone in the league is a better driver than juice190. I encourage anyone who likes beating immature grown men to the point of making themselves look stupid to join juice190s room. I guarantee you if you win, juice will throw a temper tantrum at some point. His temper tantrums are worth seeing, trust me.
LONG LIVE XFEL!. where the drivers are both better drivers and more mature than juice190. Here is a picture of the wreck.
20140709_214205.jpg
 
Here is one of the reasons I like this league so much: no one gets mad when they get beat to the point of making up bs excuses why they got beat.
I race in juice190's room because I am consistently the best driver there (no offense to anyone there) so therefor I do usually win. While I do lag, one race juice accused me of causing a big wreck because of my lag. (And this is a dirty room) but yet I was already 2 seconds ahead of second place when the wreck occured. I won that race easily. Afterward juice said any win I get from now on doesn't count because I lag. I won the next 2 races. Eventually he got mad and started saying stupid reasons why I don't hace a mic (which I won't say because they are not site appropriate) the real reason is my internet can't handle a mic. Anyway soon after that he got mad and left. Which brings me back to my original point. I like this league because no one in the league is a sore loser and everyone in the league is a better driver than juice190. I encourage anyone who likes beating immature grown men to the point of making themselves look stupid to join juice190s room. I guarantee you if you win, juice will throw a temper tantrum at some point. His temper tantrums are worth seeing, trust me.
LONG LIVE XFEL!. where the drivers are both better drivers and more mature than juice190. Here is a picture of the wreck.View attachment 183382
while i agree juice is a fool, it is possible that you couldve caused lag even though on your screen you were 2 seconds ahead. one time playing C&M, a guy from AUS was lagging extremely bad. sometimes his car would stop dead and then go 0-200 in a second and speed right past everyone and wreck them. but still, dont listen to him, hes ridiculous
 
ERAUfan97 post: 9860721
while i agree juice is a fool, it is possible that you couldve caused lag even though on your screen you were 2 seconds ahead. one time playing C&M, a guy from AUS was lagging extremely bad. sometimes his car would stop dead and then go 0-200 in a second and speed right past everyone and wreck them. but still, dont listen to him, hes ridiculous
Its actually fun in a way. The more juice talks, the worse he does and the worse he does the more he talks. Like I said if you are the type of person who is ok with some criticism because you are a good driver join juice190s room. His criticism (jealousy) is so stupid, its funny.
 
Its actually fun in a way. The more juice talks, the worse he does and the worse he does the more he talks. Like I said if you are the type of person who is ok with some criticism because you are a good driver join juice190s room. His criticism (jealousy) is so stupid, its funny.
wonder what kzeis will think of this XD
 
wonder what kzeis will think of this XD
Juice will say bs stuff about kz worse than he does with me.
Just FYI I'm now saying report juice. I no longer like racing in his room (even though racing there pads my win total) I'm just saying this to show that XFEL is a lot more nice and respectful than Dirty W^ (the name of juices room) and a lot more competitive drivers as well.
 
Last edited:
Juice will say bs stuff about kz worse than he does with me.
Just FYI I'm not saying repoet juice. I still like racing in his room (Pads my win total) I'm just saying this to show that XFEL is a lot more nice and respectful than Dirty W^ (the name of juices room) and a lot more competitive drivers as well.
i still dont know why he still races there
 
quote="ERAUfan97, post: 9860801, member: 247080"]i still dont know why he still races there[/quote]
kz? Probably because he is a better driver than the rest of them and usually finishes well. He gives me the most competition out of anyone except for when cardsfan is in there.
 
Its actually fun in a way. The more juice talks, the worse he does and the worse he does the more he talks. Like I said if you are the type of person who is ok with some criticism because you are a good driver join juice190s room. His criticism (jealousy) is so stupid, its funny.
ya every 1 in that room sucks so bad that kz wins like every other race on avg i think
 
kz says that barrett and cards block for each other and it pisses him off so much lol
 
Back