¿?¿MistaX is a stupid poopyhead jerkwad¿?¿

  • Thread starter Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 50 comments
  • 2,832 views
Oh, right, that. Now I’m in the loop. ;)
 
Hey, you made it!

So, not a teenager anymore, make some sense from now on.
 
Happy Bergin, Birthday.
 
Happy Birthday
 
Merry christmas poopyhead.
 
Happy birthday John.
 
Thanks again guys.
 
Better late then never so, Happy Birthday John, have a good one :cheers:
 
Err, happy birthday. I guess this is what happens when I don't lurk moar. :\ What did you get?
 
What did he get? A BJ maybe, but he sure didn't get anything from his parents. He's 20. You don't get anything except a tiny check from your rich uncle when you're that old.
 
I got a "get out of a car payment free" card from my parents.

$200 from my rich uncle

Soundblaster XF-i Elite Pro soundcard that I have mentioned 9000 times at least.

The week off of work (vacation week I picked way back in January I think) so I got two paychecks.

This thread, which is a great present.

Bought myself Halo 3 and PGR4.

And... that's about it.
 
So, which is sadder?

A - Making your own birthday thread?

or

B - Nagging someone to make it because no-one cares about you enough to make one themselves without prompting from you?

or C - Making a useless/unfunny/off topic post like the one above ^^ instead of wishing happy birthday which is the point of the thread


Happy B-Day you...interesting dude...

Are you throwing a party or something? are you going somewhere?

Call me up, I'm predicting a boring weekend anyway :p
 
Happy late Birthday! :cheers:

I guess that should be a cigar smilie, but we don't have one.
 
or C - Making a useless/unfunny/off topic post like the one above ^^ instead of wishing happy birthday which is the point of the thread
Does MistaX have the copyright on useless/unfunny/off-topic posts in birthday threads?
 
I got a "get out of a car payment free" card from my parents.

$200 from my rich uncle

Soundblaster XF-i Elite Pro soundcard that I have mentioned 9000 times at least.

The week off of work (vacation week I picked way back in January I think) so I got two paychecks.

This thread, which is a great present.

Bought myself Halo 3 and PGR4.

And... that's about it.

Happy birthday Bergs.
 
I'm buying an SRT-4 to mark the occasion.

image.php
 
Back