Σ Interregional GT500 Championship | Drivers' Champion - Norax! Team - Sard RC F!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 199 comments
I've added all the stewards. Try to get my quali in today or tomorrow. In good spirits with the Lexus, won my first FIA race 2 days ago and got promoted to DR A. :D
I'm not sure but have we met yesterday in daily race C for some races?

I’ll do my quali tomorrow, I’m dreading it to be honest! My best time is 1.25.3 but it takes me about 10laps to get to that, in simulated qualifying runs I’m 1:26 - 1:27. Ah well, hope you’ve all spent time making the backs of your cars looking nice for me haha

You're still able to sign up 👍.

Yes, you can make this weekends round if you also qualify within the deadline, which is 12 hours before race start on Sunday.

I’ll do my quali tomorrow, I’m dreading it to be honest! My best time is 1.25.3 but it takes me about 10laps to get to that, in simulated qualifying runs I’m 1:26 - 1:27. Ah well, hope you’ve all spent time making the backs of your cars looking nice for me haha

I have the same experience about this round. Not very easy to be consistent on this track. Good luck with the qualifier 👍

Thanks, your laps decent and if I can be somewhere around that time I’ll be happy, the pressure seems to effect me quite a bit!,

Ok I signed up and joined the discord :)

I’ve done a little bit of practice and if I think my best was a 1:25.6 something... need more practice!!

Ok I’ve added all of the stewards as friends on PSN

Last edited:
Ok I signed up and joined the discord :)

I’ve done a little bit of practice and if I think my best was a 1:25.6 something... need more practice!!

Ok I’ve added all of the stewards as friends on PSN
Knowing the field's average pace here, I can say that it's a solid lap time. But all pressure in Quali is an other thing...

Knowing the field's average pace here, I can say that it's a solid lap time. But all pressure in Quali is an other thing...
Yeah, it’s really difficult to string together a good lap and with such a short lap one mistake and there is no way to recover

Interlagos quali

DeltaJulietMike

Lap1. 1:26.878 clean *
Lap2. Crashed

Rollenbor

Lap1. 1:27.366. Clean
Lap2. 1:26.784. Clean*

Last edited:
Interlagos

Norax
Lap1. 1:25.339. Clean
Lap2. 1:24.921. Clean*

Skengd
Lap 1. 1:26.431. Clean
Lap 2. 1:25.960. Clean *

Last edited:
Added
@Norax (PSN: norax1994 Discord: norax1994#4451)
@GrayFox32 (PSN: GrayFox32 Discord: grayfox32#2694)
@rcb929 (PSN: rcb929 Discord: rcb929#7401)

on as Qualifying Stewards. Anyone with experience that would like to volunteer to become a steward. please let me know!

Round 2 qualifying results -
GrayFox32:
1:28.123
1:40.189

Last edited:
Back