Σ Interregional GT500 Championship | Drivers' Champion - Norax! Team - Sard RC F!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardez
  • 199 comments
  • 19,196 views
I've added all the stewards. Try to get my quali in today or tomorrow. In good spirits with the Lexus, won my first FIA race 2 days ago and got promoted to DR A. :D
I'm not sure but have we met yesterday in daily race C for some races?
 
I’ll do my quali tomorrow, I’m dreading it to be honest! My best time is 1.25.3 but it takes me about 10laps to get to that, in simulated qualifying runs I’m 1:26 - 1:27. Ah well, hope you’ve all spent time making the backs of your cars looking nice for me haha
 
You're still able to sign up 👍.

Yes, you can make this weekends round if you also qualify within the deadline, which is 12 hours before race start on Sunday.
 
I’ll do my quali tomorrow, I’m dreading it to be honest! My best time is 1.25.3 but it takes me about 10laps to get to that, in simulated qualifying runs I’m 1:26 - 1:27. Ah well, hope you’ve all spent time making the backs of your cars looking nice for me haha

I have the same experience about this round. Not very easy to be consistent on this track. Good luck with the qualifier 👍
 
Thanks, your laps decent and if I can be somewhere around that time I’ll be happy, the pressure seems to effect me quite a bit!,
 
Ok I signed up and joined the discord :)

I’ve done a little bit of practice and if I think my best was a 1:25.6 something... need more practice!!

Ok I’ve added all of the stewards as friends on PSN
 
Last edited:
Ok I signed up and joined the discord :)

I’ve done a little bit of practice and if I think my best was a 1:25.6 something... need more practice!!

Ok I’ve added all of the stewards as friends on PSN
Knowing the field's average pace here, I can say that it's a solid lap time. But all pressure in Quali is an other thing...
 
Interlagos quali

CrazyJohnisHere

Lap1 1:26.537. Clean
Lap2. 1:25.872. Clean*
 
Interlagos quali

Wolkeh

Lap1 1:26.994. Clean*
Lap2. Exceeded track limits
 
Interlagos quali

KingBestJr

Lap 1. 1:25.998. Clean *
Lap2. 1:26.421. Clean
 
You can regroup everything in 1 post next time Paul 👍
 
Knowing the field's average pace here, I can say that it's a solid lap time. But all pressure in Quali is an other thing...
Yeah, it’s really difficult to string together a good lap and with such a short lap one mistake and there is no way to recover
 
Interlagos quali

DeltaJulietMike

Lap1. 1:26.878 clean *
Lap2. Crashed


Rollenbor

Lap1. 1:27.366. Clean
Lap2. 1:26.784. Clean*
 
Last edited:
Round 2 Qualifying - Interlagos

FlyingHawaiian77

Lap 1 : 1'27.273 Clean
* Lap 2 : 1'26.481 * Clean

Well Done @FlyinHawaiian77 :cheers:
 
Interlagos

Norax
Lap1. 1:25.339. Clean
Lap2. 1:24.921. Clean*



Skengd
Lap 1. 1:26.431. Clean
Lap 2. 1:25.960. Clean *
 
Last edited:
Round 2 Qualifying - Interlagos

Ampaul71

* Lap 1: 1:27.817 *
Clean Lap 2 exceded track limits
 
Round 2 Qualifying - Interlagos

OGsoda

* Lap 1: 1:26.053 * Clean
Lap 2 Crashed
 
Added
@Norax (PSN: norax1994 Discord: norax1994#4451)
@GrayFox32 (PSN: GrayFox32 Discord: grayfox32#2694)
@rcb929 (PSN: rcb929 Discord: rcb929#7401)

on as Qualifying Stewards. Anyone with experience that would like to volunteer to become a steward. please let me know!

Round 2 qualifying results -
GrayFox32:
1:28.123
1:40.189
 
Last edited:
Wardez

Lap one- 1:25.727
Lap two- 1:25.335
Both clean
 
I'm not sure but have we met yesterday in daily race C for some races?

Don't think so man! Wasn't playing that day.

For the race, do we need to 'sign in' today?
 
I‘m ready to race
Sign in
 
Back