• 2,185 comments

jobyone

Because Racecar
Premium
United States
New England
jobyone71
Welcome to the DriveTrain Challenge

We are currently running a laid back chilled night on Fridays with DrGreen! More details to follow

ClubID:

All are welcome to join us

This Weeks Combos

Friday April 29th
Practice around 9:30pm EST
Racing starts 10:00pm EST

Evora.jpg
hyundai.jpg
rx7.jpg

Application Procedure

Please post the following information in the thread​
  • GTPlanet ID​
  • PSN ID​
  • Racing Number – Refer to Driver List below (Active & Retired Drivers) for Available Numbers.​
  • Car Color - Body and Wheel colors (paint chip name) you plan to use.​
  • By submitting your application you agree to the GTP OLR along with following The Good Racecraft Guide.​
  • Only Complete driver applications per the above will be accepted for securing a spot in the series​
  • While not required we do request that you share the car for the next race in your community section in the color combination you will be running. This should include your number if available on the car.​

Active Drivers -

Attachments

• Schedule_3.jpg
    Schedule_3.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 102
  • NSXR02_HSR_Cal.jpg
    NSXR02_HSR_Cal.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 99
  • SciroccoR_TrialMtn_Cal_WIn.jpg
    SciroccoR_TrialMtn_Cal_WIn.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 280
  • BOSS302_MONZA_Cal.jpg
    BOSS302_MONZA_Cal.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 165
  • VWSSVGT_Brands80_Cal.jpg
    VWSSVGT_Brands80_Cal.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 175
  • NSXR02_HSR_Cal_Win.jpg
    NSXR02_HSR_Cal_Win.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 244
  • BOSS302_MONZA_Cal_WIn.jpg
    BOSS302_MONZA_Cal_WIn.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 148
    VWSSVGT_Brands80_Cal.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 66
    VWSSVGT_Brands80_Cal.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
The DTC
(Event will take place in a Club Members only room)

Currently not running
DTC Dictator Benevolent Leader
-
Jobyone
Board of Directors/Stewards – JoeW/88GTA/kendawg/tezgm99/Kgffy
Series Director - Jobyone
Car Testers - JoeW/kendawg/Kgffy
Host - JoeW
Scorekeeper - GrimGrnninGhost
Statistician - GrimGrnninGhost
Replay Uploader - ??
Series Photographers - ??

Some of what follows (ok most) will sound familiar. That is because it is largely taken from the great series that @GGGMotorsport runs ( TCS / RCS ). It is being used with his permission.
Thanks Grim

Race Format
  • Two - 40 minute timed races.
  • 10 minute break between races.
  • Grid position for first race determined by 10 minute qualifying season prior to the start of race one.
  • Grid position for second race determined by reverse finishing position from race one.
  • Do not leave the lobby between races. Should you leave or be disconnected and come back in between races, you will need to fall to the back of the field SAFELY prior to turn #1.
  • All competitors must complete a minimum of 1 pit stop per race.
  • Drivers coming off and on pit road always stay on the correct side of the pit road line (DO NOT cross the solid line).
  • All races will be run under clear weather conditions (no rain) however some races may be at night (refer to schedule for specifics).
  • If you get disconnected or decide to quit during a race you will get a DNF and finish last.
  • If more than one person quits or gets disconnected during a race, your finishing position will be determined by the number of laps completed.
Eligible Drivers
  • Prior to 8:00pm on the Friday before race night:
    • All Active drivers must have confirmed in the official GTPlanet thread (this one) that they intend to race.
    • Simple post of “I plan to race this week or Confirmed” will meet this requirement.
    • If we get more than 16 confirmed drivers we will revisit the need for Knock-Out Qualifying.
  • On race night, @JoeW will open the lobby to all main event drivers @ around 9:00pm eastern.
  • Any driver that is not in the room by 9:25pm eastern may lose their spot to the next alternate.
Active Driver
Defined as having priority over Retired drivers in Main Event Races. At the start of each season the series will be limited to 30 Active drivers.

18 Drivers

#01 - Kendawg- GT6 Matte 015 / GT6 Chrome 015 - SEASON 1 and 2 Champion
#02 - grimgrnninghost - Diamond Red / White
#03 - Zii1993 - Mazoira plreades / Flat black
#10 - Schmiggz - Indy Yellow Pearl / Black
#11 - GTP_Vertigo - Black Pearl / Stock
#12 - dylansan - Tor Red / grey
#14 - AJKVail - Gran Turismo Blue
#15 - fzappa - Atomic Orange Metallic Tintcoat
#20 - starvsnr - Seme sort of green
#22 - JoeW - Turquoise / ??
#27 - 88GTA - Noir e'toile / Matte Black
#41 - kgffy - Blue / Black
#68 - Sand_68 - Diamond Graphite / Yellow
#71 - jobyone71 - Bianco Campos (matte white) / Jet Black
#77 - WhiterunGuard - Military 002-W / Sandpebble Beige
#85 - DrGreenthumb977 - Wine red / Gold metalic
#98 - Reserved for Kendawg
#99 - tezgm99 - Purple / Light silver
#?? - sjfhoe93 - ?? / ??

For the latest spotters guide click here

Last edited:
Our Board of Directors
@JoeW
@88GTA
@kendawg
@tezgm99
@Kgffy

It is their role to make any rulings or decisions that effect the running of the DTC. I will not normally vote unless a tie vote is needed.

If you have any concerns or issues during DTC events you can PM me or one of them.

A big thank you to all 5 of you as you are the core that has kept this series going for nearly two years!

The board of directors is made up of five racers that participate in the series. If one of them steps down or leaves the position will be offered to another participant at the discretion of the Board.

Last edited:
The spreadsheet for known PP of cars used in the DTC can be found here. There are a few unique cars that have adjusted PP due to there superiority at there Normal PP. These are the current cars that have adjusted PP's and the adjustment value.

Acura HSC Concept '04 (+10)
Honda HSC Concept '03 (+10)
Tommykaira ZZII '00 (+10)

Last edited:
1455 pp nxt Tuesday, There are 2 cars I'm using that I've never used before, encourage u guys to try atleast 1 car u don't use often or never.
I don't think this is a problem since PP has never been this low :)

Pick your 4WD poison. You can either drive the Odyssey at 348pp or the Sirion/Storia at 370pp.

Odysseys at Daytona Speedway? :dunce:

Think if someone does choose to not use 4wd the other drive line should be chosen and for that evening only allow A certain drive line be used

luckily you are fast but you are sure not good at following instructions;)

I agree that it should only be the drivtrain that is limited that can be swapped. So 4WD at low PP and FF at high PP

luckily you are fast but you are sure not good at following instructions;)

I agree that it should only be the drivtrain that is limited that can be swapped. So 4WD at low PP and FF at high PP

Me agree.

My first post in the new thread and all I can say is that I won't be able to make it on Tuesday this week since I have to start work early on Wednesday....blame GM, it's the day I'm taking my Pontiac to the dealer for a recall, something to do with the ignition :dunce:

My first post in the new thread and all I can say is that I won't be able to make it on Tuesday this week since I have to start work early on Wednesday....blame GM, it's the day I'm taking my Pontiac to the dealer for a recall, something to do with the ignition :dunce:
Well you made two mistakes. Buying a Pontiac and Working!

But there isn't anything wrong with mine. The issue they mention is all the dolts who have a billion other things on their keychain, I just have the car key :indiff:

However, it's a free repair so I may as well take advantage of that :lol:

But there isn't anything wrong with mine. The issue they mention is all the dolts who have a billion other things on their keychain, I just have the car key :indiff:

However, it's a free repair so I may as well take advantage of that :lol:
Not worth missing DTC night.

Back