≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,788 views
So are we doing the club room or friends room?
 
Sorry guys, not coming tonight, I'm not feeling good.
 
Hi everybody, this is it, tonight its the 1st event of Classic Cars. If you want to join I'll post the number of the RM here in 40min. You are not commin or so, just have a nice night!!!:cheers:
 
The number of the rm is 1472-6399-8665-9408-8151
 
Green how was your event? Sorry I could not make it. I hope you had a few in the room.
 
Hey all. I will be online tonight for some West Coast Fun. I may be a few minutes late but I will post a room number in the thread. If anyone wants to open up a room ahead of me feel free. Just post the number in the thread.

Jan 11th @ 9:30 Pacific Time

View attachment 282575​

This event is currently in the startup phase. For the next few weeks/months we will simply meeting up at 9:30 Pacific time to do some racing. To start with we will be using the cars available in the Shared garage. This means anyone can join with out having to worry about buying cars or even doing oil changes. Simply select the car from the garage and start racing. For the first week I propose the following.

Combo 1 - Kart 100 @ Matterhorn Short
View attachment 283018

Combo 2 - Megane RS Trophy @ Laguna Seca
View attachment 283019

Combo 3 - M3 GT @ Laguna Seca
View attachment 283021​

Race length will depend on the number of people in the room. the smaller the number the shorter the races to keep everyone bunched together. We will run each combo for about 30 minutes (including qualifying) and then switch to the next combo.

While racing we can discuss any suggestions on what sort of event we would like this to become in the long run.

This will be in an open lobby and the room number will be posted in the Main DTC thread.

I look forward to seeing you there and if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to share them in the thread.
 
Room number 1472-4711-0167-3386-5264
 
I won't be able to race tomorrow night guys. Have a good time.
 
So what PP limit am I trolling through my garage trying to find for tomorrow night? I see 1600 listed for last week and that's it :)
 
Go with 1600 qualifying at streets of willow. And yea I just made that up;)
 
Like the 1600, dislike on Streets of Willow :P
 
Qualifying track may be vetoed at the drivers meeting tonight :)
 
Crap. Forgot that my son has mandatory baseball tryouts at his little league tonight. Not going to be able to race tonight.

Are we all in for the new night this Sunday?
 
Should we cancel tonight then? No Joe and no koszak means we'd likely be struggling to get even 5 people :(
 
Hey all, I am trying to sign into PSN and I can't seem to log in. Anyone else having this issue?
 
Yeah heard server is down
 
Sounds like this Sunday at 9:30pm EST / 6:30pm PST.
 
This is ridiculous, I can sign into my secondary account but not my main one, it says it's still under maintenance :irked:
 
Sounds like this Sunday at 9:30pm EST / 6:30pm PST.
Just so everyone is aware this is going to be an official move.

Official Announcement​

Going Forward the DTC will be running on Sunday nights!

I hope you all can make it.

Also for the short time Dr Greens classic night is going to put on hold. We will revisit that closer to summer.​
 
Just so everyone is aware this is going to be an official move.

Official Announcement​

Going Forward the DTC will be running on Sunday nights!

I hope you all can make it.

Also for the short time Dr Greens classic night is going to put on hold. We will revisit that closer to summer.​
well I must have missed that memo. I can't do Sundays, sorry :(. Do you all plan on just getting together on Tuesdays for fun?
 
well I must have missed that memo. I can't do Sundays, sorry :(. Do you all plan on just getting together on Tuesdays for fun?
Dan there have been some behind the scenes discussions. I knew that this might not work for everyone and am sorry that you can not make Sundays. As to what will happen on Tues I do not know. I know some people have mentioned joining the SNAIL Touring Car Series. Tues do not work for me. What nights could you do something?
 
well I must have missed that memo. I can't do Sundays, sorry :(. Do you all plan on just getting together on Tuesdays for fun?

Dan! :scared:

Noooooo! :(
 
Dan there have been some behind the scenes discussions. I knew that this might not work for everyone and am sorry that you can not make Sundays. As to what will happen on Tues I do not know. I know some people have mentioned joining the SNAIL Touring Car Series. Tues do not work for me. What nights could you do something?
It's fine. You have to make the majority happy. I have had a lot of fun racing with this group. To answer your question, I can do Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays if Tuesdays do not work.
 
Back