≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,826 views
If I ever have to KOQ I'm screwed because qualifying is my handicap, I suck at qualifying. In race I cut easy 2 seconds to my best qualifying lap... Go figure!
 
I can't decide if I should skip tonight. I'm not feeling all that great and I haven't had a chance to practice the combo at all.
 
I've the usual...migraine and no practice...ah well it should be fun playing overtake the Derp.
 
I keep disconnecting from rm
 
Joe is going to try a non-club room and see if that works better.
 
PD needs to get their **** together and fix the lobbys
 
We'll delay it for a week, with luck they will have it sorted by then, GGG.
 
I take it tonight did not happen as planned?
 



Due to connection issues We will be running the CSL next week.
I will try to get the KOQ TT back up tomorrow.
 
Greetings and salutations gentlemen! I would like to join your series!
Please sign me up!!!
PSN AJK-VAIL
GTP AJKVail
Glad you finely made it! What number and color would you like to run?
 
Thank you Grim and Joby and Schmiggz!
# 14
Grand Turismo Blue
 
Last edited:
I take it tonight did not happen as planned?

Well, if someone planned on multiple disconnections and people not seeing everyone on the track, then I guess it did go to plan :/
 
Yeah...just a bad night all around with several people out with sickness, ps3 updates, breaking water and all that other day to day stuff ;)

Oh and the connection issues didn't help either.
 
Greetings and salutations gentlemen! I would like to join your series!
Please sign me up!!!
PSN AJK-VAIL
GTP AJKVail
football_celebration_7454.jpg
 
1:54.95 in the KOQ and four sets of tires...no just kidding but I did open a room by myself and did a few drift laps and ended up scoring a 1:52.63 :cool::grumpy:...

Edit: On second thought is it just me (and a few others of course) or is drifting better somehow after that last update...not speed wise of course just...better.
 
1:54.95 in the KOQ and four sets of tires...no just kidding but I did open a room by myself and did a few drift laps and ended up scoring a 1:52.63 :cool::grumpy:...

Edit: On second thought is it just me (and a few others of course) or is drifting better somehow after that last update...not speed wise of course just...better.
Sorry I missed you message. I was just running the TT and then the Mini Super lap. Get that lap time in the time trial:)

Don't forget everyone the KOQ TT for the CSL has been recreated. Times from the first will count but feel free to run some more times.

See below
 

Attachments

  • upload_2015-3-2_21-54-35.png
    upload_2015-3-2_21-54-35.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Sorry I missed you message. I was just running the TT and then the Mini Super lap. Get that lap time in the time trial:)

Don't forget everyone the KOQ TT for the CSL has been recreated. Times from the first will count but feel free to run some more times.View attachment 321303
Wow, if we could only get all the names on that list to appear on a Sunday night :)
 
May I have the pleasure in joining:)

PSN ID - tcrash15
GTPlanet ID - fzappa
Car Color - Atomic Orange Metallic Tintcoat
#15
 
Last edited:
May I have the pleasure in joining:)

PSN ID - tcrash15
GTPlanet ID - fzappa
Car Color - Atomic Orange Metallic Tintcoat
#15
Wow I did not think that would happen. The lineup is all starting to look vaguely familiar:)
 
Back