≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,783 views
You can enter it in that spreadsheet that Joby linked or post it here. Either way you need to choose a set lineup before the race.

My line up set. its a 1649
 
5bSwUFR.png


@ThE_MaX_GaMeR
 
Of course it worked the first time...
 
Results:
88GTA - 61 (pole)
@kendawg - 59
@JoeW - 58
@danfurey - 56

Next Tuesday's PP will be a 1860pp split:
830pp - Both cars must be older than model year 2000.
1030pp - Both cars must be race cars.

@kendawg gets the qualifying track pick.
 
Sorry gents, I was having connection issues with the PS3 yesterday, it kept DC'ing for some reason so I decided to not even try to race :/
 
Sorry gents, I was having connection issues with the PS3 yesterday, it kept DC'ing for some reason so I decided to not even try to race :/
That stinks, you missed some good racing last night. ~415pp cars doing 160mph at Daytona! :eek:
 
@88GTA which pp are we qualifying with?
I don't care so you can pick. I'd rather we have a good track for the split, so if you have a track in mind that fits one then let's do it.
 
That stinks, you missed some good racing last night. ~415pp cars doing 160mph at Daytona! :eek:

Not making me feel any better about not racing :(
 
That stinks, you missed some good racing last night. ~415pp cars doing 160mph at Daytona! :eek:
Speaking of tracks we probably need to get some new tracks in the lineup.

Shall we redo the whole list or let each DTC driver replace one?
 
Speaking of tracks we probably need to get some new tracks in the lineup.

Shall we redo the whole list or let each DTC driver replace one?
We can each replace one track to make it a little easier.

I am about 50/50 for tomorrow night right now but I should have a better idea tomorrow. Who plans on racing?
 
I should be there. About 10:00 eastern time
 
I'll be there, if my city figures how to keep power on, we had 3 outages this week
 
I should be there. About 10:00 eastern time
I'll be there, if my city figures how to keep power on, we had 3 outages this week
Ok cool, I'll try my best to make it. Are we doing the four car set lineup at Laguna?

@jobyone
Next Tuesday's PP will be a 1860pp split:
830pp - Both cars must be older than model year 2000.
1030pp - Both cars must be race cars.
Lets qualify at Silverstone GP with the 1030pp
I updated the sign-up tab for next Tuesday.
 
I hope so! I bought the cars, changed the wheels, painted them, changed the oil and even ran some practice at Laguna Seca!
Sounds good, I was just making sure.

The track list is stuck on our old thread but I choose to replace Cape Ring Periphery with Grand Valley (Full).
 
No practicing tonight? I don't see anything updated on the spreadsheet.

Also, can we get all the information from the old thread on the new first post? I.e track listings. I deleted the bookmark to the old thread.
 
No practicing tonight? I don't see anything updated on the spreadsheet.

Also, can we get all the information from the old thread on the new first post? I.e track listings. I deleted the bookmark to the old thread.
Yea we will be practicing. Room should be up around 9:30pm but we may not start until closer to 10pm EST.

Everyone will be running these four cars starting with qualifying and first race at Laguna Seca:
FF - Honda Integra Type R DC5 '04 426pp
4WD - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96 449pp
FR - Shelby GT350 '67 461pp
MR - Lotus Elise '96 415pp
Total PP - 1751 (sports medium tires)

Use each car once and in whichever race you want.
 
No practicing tonight? I don't see anything updated on the spreadsheet.

Also, can we get all the information from the old thread on the new first post? I.e track listings. I deleted the bookmark to the old thread.
Yea I am hoping to get to that. Hopefully soon. I have an idea that might help me share this task but will discuss with people during practice
 
Guys, I amstuck at work. I will be late so don't wait for me:(
 
Guys, I amstuck at work. I will be late so don't wait for me:(
Sneak out the back door. :dopey:

Public room up.
 
Last edited:
I'll be there, if my city figures how to keep power on, we had 3 outages this week
Will you be able to get on for 10pm?
 
I had fun tonight even if it was for only two races. Shame @kendawg is such a cheater;)

@88GTA great lineup choices! Whats up for next thursday? Anyone have an idea?
 
I had fun tonight even if it was for only two races. Shame @kendawg is such a cheater;)

@88GTA great lineup choices! Whats up for next thursday? Anyone have an idea?
I'll come up with another lineup or two which are similar in pace to yesterday's cars, but I'll run anything.
 
Score sheet sheet and OP updated for Tues.
 
Back