≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,793 views
I just love how nobody really cares around here :p
In what way Schmiggz? Is it the fact that many of us have lives that are more important that posting on a forum about a game?
 
I just love how nobody really cares around here :p
We had gd turn out last Sunday and great racing, so your comment Nobody cares makes no sense!
 
Results_2_3.jpg

upload_2015-4-13_22-23-50.png


Congrats to @socalnatv for overall win in dominate fashion!

@kendawg is starting to pull out a bit of a lead but @fzappa and @JoeW

And welcome to the new guy sfjhoe93. We hope you stick around. If you are actually reading this let us know your GTPlanet id along with what number and color you would like to run!
 
Why does it show me as Canadian and @tezgm99 as American? Conspiracy!
Sorry. They do not sort. I think I will be dropping the flags. To much of a Pain. So everyone is american now!
 
Given your Presidential candidates, I think I want a transfer :lol:
 
Given your Presidential candidates, I think I want a transfer :lol:
To where. Everywhere outside of America is now America. We rule the world baby!

Well we may let the British stay British as they think they know better than us what to do.






Just kidding of course and as well as mocking the Brits I am a mock Brit...

At least one of my passports says that;)
 
It will be easy to tell too....if you guys are zooming all over the track billowing smoke everywhere, then something is still off :lol:
 
It will be easy to tell too....if you guys are zooming all over the track billowing smoke everywhere, then something is still off :lol:
Unless they are driving a DeLorean, because that would be normal.
 
Unless they are driving a DeLorean, because that would be normal.

Hey now, don't you be knocking the fact that I was pretty much the only one who used the DeLorean :P
 
Hey now, don't you be knocking the fact that I was pretty much the only one who used the DeLorean :p
I wasn't knocking it. Just referencing its ability to lag spike people into the future.
 
But without the fire tracks unfortunately :(
 
The number 1 car can now be viewed.
 
Given the Flamucks game starts at 8 here, I'll drop in for a bit before that and maybe get some running with the G27 in, but I won't be racing tonight.
 
Given the Flamucks game starts at 8 here, I'll drop in for a bit before that and maybe get some running with the G27 in, but I won't be racing tonight.
Boo.

9:30 in the club lobby?
 
I'll try to make second race, watching Bristol
 
Back