≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,826 views
And we can all crash at joby's when he pays for us to get there next year for a DTC meet up at the NASCAR All-star race weekend....wait, why can I feel him glaring at me? ;)
 
I'll be racing this Sunday evening.
 
I'll be racing this Sunday in a F*rd Mustang Boss 302:
tSNBiru4Haa4IUOlIj_0.jpg


But I wish it was the new Shelby GT350:
2016-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350r-with-vin-001-at-barrett-jackson-scottsdale-auction_100497810_m.jpg

:drool:
 
I should be online in about 10 minutes if anyone is around come find me in the club lobby
 
OK guys are we going to get back on track this Sunday! Who plans on attending?
I'll be racing. Hopefully there will be more than 6 people on the grid.
 
Mustang Boss 302 @ monza 80's. @JoeW playing with himself does not count as us running the race;)
So what your saying is he's a master debater :sly:
 
In for tonight....will try not to take out koszak too blatantly :sly:


Edit; we will need to start right on time however. We're getting a power outage in the morning so I have to get up earlier to avoid that. If we don't start at 9:30, I'm bailing after race 2 starts.
 
Last edited:
Race 1
kendawg
kg
grim (pole)
Tez
tcrash
drgreen
ajk
Koszak
ice ice warden

Race 2
ice warden
Ken
kg
ajk
tcrash
Tez
grim
Koszak
drgreen
 
Last edited:
Race 1
kendawg
kg
grim (pole)
Tez
tcrash
drgreen
ajk
Koszak
ice ice warden

Race 2
ice warden
Ken
kg
ajk
tcrash
Tez
grim
Koszak
drgreen
Looks like a better turnout:)

I will get e results out tomorrow!
 
Good racing last night boys. Not my best night and I had a really bad run into the back of @GGGMotorsport at the end of race 2 (still really sorry bro) but it was a lot of fun.
 
I followed Joe pretty much the entire 2nd race and he never ran off or got a short cut penalty. So this makes me believe that he really wasn't driving. Think he had someone else drive for him and he just talked on his headset like he was there driving.
 
I believe Aric Almirola lives in Florida and therefore must be Joe's neighbour....but I'm not sure he's that good on road courses.
 
I believe Aric Almirola lives in Florida and therefore must be Joe's neighbour....but I'm not sure he's that good on road courses.
Well he does drive a Ford...
th
 
No worries. It happens.
Yea but I should have known better; me on new tires and you on old rubber with a much earlier braking point... :(

Luckily this didn't (verst)happen:
5xODX5T.gif
 
^ living up to his Dad's reputation....although he didn't take out the leader after letting him through I suppose so he still has some way to go yet ;)

x240-mpO.jpg
 
Unfortunately my internet in its current state does not seem to be up to the task. Constantly dropping out, requiring router resets, etc. I'm working on it though.
 
Back