≈ The DriveTrain Challenge - Come Join us Fridays for some relaxed racingOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jobyone
  • 2,189 comments
  • 131,858 views
What tracks?
I'll check it out because some I didnt drive for a while but like I said I'll post every Sunday and Monday but I needed to just tell the cars early for poor people or hurry people *_-
 
Lineup for Friday 28th!
DrG_GC.jpg
66Shelby.jpg
Alfa66spider.jpg
Pozzi.jpg
 
I ran some testing on the combos and as usual well chosen @Drgreenthumb977

Not sure I will master that Cobra but will be fun trying to tame it!
 
Tonight around 11 pm eastern I'm gonna open a room practice for practicing with " Me Myself and I" but if some others come and are welcome I'll show the number room, I'll stop making bad joke of a 90's group named De La Soul.
 
Last edited:
Room up number: 1472-4711-0038-4896-0149
 
The room is up ! Number is 1472-6681-3286-8590-5492
 
Had fun tonight. Great combos! Love that Pozzi but must say when I get a good lap in that cobra all is well in the world!
 
job
Had fun tonight. Great combos! Love that Pozzi but must say when I get a good lap in that cobra all is well in the world!
You was on fire with Allen cheers! 👍
 
QUOTE="jobyone, post: 10943302, member: 98909"]@Drgreenthumb977 What are this weeks car/track/tire combos?[/QUOTE]
Im late I know sorry ,working on that right now in 30 min I show them.
 
BMW 507 on CS tires at Nurb Nord the Mustang mach 1 on SM tires at Eiger Nordwand short & the El Camino on SM tires on The Motegi Road Circuit.
 
Last edited:
Hey Joby which car is that? Look very nice
 

Attachments

  • 97.jpg
    97.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 23
His sister roadster ! (:
 

Attachments

  • 79.jpg
    79.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 17
Tonight I'm gonna open a practice room at 10h30 pm eastern. Be welcome to join as well!
 
not sure I will be able to make it. My PS may be on line but that is cause i forgot to turn it off. I am close to recruiting two friends to join us.
 
not sure I will be able to make it. My PS may be on line but that is cause i forgot to turn it off. I am close to recruiting two friends to join us.
I met someone to join too online very clean and flexible to buy any cars. Cheers cya tomorrow Joby!
 
Be ready for tonight, El Camino about to pick you up !
 
Pure genius Alex!:cheers: Thank you gentlemen for another awesome night of fun on the track!
I totally agree with Alan! Alex these combos are great. Who would have thought the Mustang Mach 1 would be so much fun at eiger. But it was great. And our laptimer were so close.

Have you guys considered just running two combos? That way we could probably run two races of each combo and end up with a bit more track time in one hour. Just a thought.

I hope bob can join us again.
 
Ok Joby that's good idea, we'll switch to 2 combos. Yea Bob is an Australian buddy, last time I forgot he told me to not call him Bob a while ago and I think his name is Bobby if I remember. He's joining the room since 2 years of time running on full list. He always find the room (: By the way thanks for the words Allen. I'm thinking about funny combos right now, they'll be posted in 30min-1hour.
 
Last edited:
Corvette C3 "69 on SM tires at Tsukuba & the BMW 2002 "73 on SM tires at Grand Valley Speedway.
 
Back