≣PURE | Super GT Cup - Congratulations to GT500 champion GTPGhost and GT300, PASM!Finished 

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,436 comments
I voted for the old WSGTC time slot, was pretty handy for myself and always good getting drunk straight after!

Good work getting the thread up

Thanks, and remember what Superman always said, don't drink and fly.

A trailer for our series! ...or the actual Super GT series in real life... you decide.

I so want to do this series, but racing at like 2 in the morning just isn't going to work! :irked:

There's no set time! Vote for what works best for you, link to the survey's at the top of the OP 👍

There's no set time! Vote for what works best for you, link to the survey's at the top of the OP 👍

Ah thats great, I've voted now. I'd be able to do some races but not all if it was set at 2am gmt. But I don't like dipping in and out :indiff:

I've signed up to PURE, anyway!

That could work for me on some days. (I voted another time)

I just got to rethink a number and colour combo since mine got nicked! :irked:

What are the current numbers for GT500/GT300? Can't decide between them, so I'll go with the one with the lowest number so far.

Yes yes yes yes yes... I can't wait to compete and to try and put the rubber to the road abd really push my skilllls to the next level. I'm so going for super gt500 and I'm defonitely going for the miata championships too. I hope the competition is fierce and the adrenaline ozzes through my veins cause I'm ready for this just as much as any real competitor.I thsnk god for pure and gtplanet because without them I would have never had the xhance to meet sucj awesome people. Cheers to all and god bless

Yes yes yes yes yes... I can't wait to compete and to try and put the rubber to the road abd really push my skilllls to the next level. I'm so going for super gt500 and I'm defonitely going for the miata championships too. I hope the competition is fierce and the adrenaline ozzes through my veins cause I'm ready for this just as much as any real competitor.I thsnk god for pure and gtplanet because without them I would have never had the xhance to meet sucj awesome people. Cheers to all and god bless

Registered and looking forward to it! #37 GT300 BRZ

Welcome aboard guys!

XzKLT6C.gif

Most enthusiasm I've seen since GT6 launch! Haha, looking forward to the races.

Right based on that voted time, I'm signed up :)

GT500 #42 Green, Black wheels

*Hopes for high five*

Okay I went ahead and Registered for GT500, but I'll make a GT300 car just in case.

GT300 Metallic Silver / White wheels

Room Up for a while.

1472 6399 8365 2929 8793

C
losed

Last edited:
After work today I plan on testing the brz and see what its capable of.

Ill post room number , hope to see some of you there .

Back