≣PURE | Super GT Cup - Congratulations to GT500 champion GTPGhost and GT300, PASM!Finished 

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,436 comments
I am hoping to be home in time for the race. But I'm away at the moment. If all goes to plan I should be back home at around 8.00pm GMT. So it's hit and miss if I will make the start! I will try my best, as I don't really want to miss the last race after all the hard work this season! Hopefully there will be the usual delays! :) Will try to keep you posted if I can get internet on the train!

I'm trying to get on and qualify. If not ill start from the back as well. Just really hungover and not sure if I can even play the game as of now.

I don't have my PS3 hard-wired yet, so I'll sit this out. Good racing you guys when I could, maybe we'll get a nice patch soon.

PASM
1 - 2:05.538
2 - 2:05.080

Me (Watched by PASM)
1 - 2:05.989
2 - 2:06.373

OL_APEX
1 - 2:06.877
2 - 2:06.136

Last edited:
Going to sit this one out, just got back in from standing in the cold at Brands all day, feeling knackered.

Ok. Definitely not going to make it home in time! Got held up! Sorry guys. Annoyed about missing this one, Suzuka is one of my favourite circuits! And last race of the season too! Have a great race tonight, look forward to racing with you all again soon! Good luck!

Heading in to watch the final race and support with tying her all up afterward, thanks for all the help guys, it's been an interesting few weeks for me that's for sure.

Results updated, still need a bit of tweaking with the results on the 7th round since it was ran as a single race rather than the previously intended dual heat format, and some fast laps still need to be plugged in, but results should be pretty much the same as they are now in the standings.

Congratulations to driver champions @GTPGhost and @PASM for GT500 and GT300, respectively.

And congratulations to team champions Team GTF and Team DVRT for GT500 and GT300, respectively.

On to the next series, the European Grand Touring Championship! FIA GT3 series! Straight up GT championship racing all over the world. Really looking forward to this one, testing will start this week and we're aiming to start the series in April with some pre-season races starting toward the end of March. We really want to focus on getting the cars on parity, and we're not limiting the field to game selected GT3 cars either, we'll have an interesting line-up for you guys to choose from.

I'll be making a testing thread for it here, but most of the discussion will be happening in the Pure forum. Early specifications for testing will be posted there if you'd like to help with balance of performance testing. Hopefully PD releases some updates in the way of online support and community features that will help us out by then, that's part of the reason I'm pushing the start of the series till next month.

2gr3.png

Thanks so much for every one's help in making this series go from start to finish, it's been a great learning tool for GT6 and really brought some great racing to the fore. Huge thanks to @Dr_Watson for putting up with the ridiculous format and all the marshals and stewards who helped with qualifying and keeping the standings updated, my trip to Australia was kind of a weird phase for my life, because I had to talk to my girlfriend's very traditional Lebanese family about marrying her and it didn't go so well, so I kind of disappeared for a couple weeks as I tried to wrangle my emotions together and work things out with my girl, so I appreciate any patience you guys have to give. Everything's better now, no worries, but it's gonna be a long road, I'm glad I have you friends to help chase away the bad stuff by always having good racing and brothership to look forward to. Thanks so much.
Here's to making it even better, cheers!

Big thanks to everyone involved and all the organizers and stewards. Congrats to the champs, honor racing with you guys. Really enjoyed every race with PURE and sincerely hope to see you all soon. :gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

Congratz to Ghost and PASM for driving titles! Very happy that our Team GTF got the GT500 constructors after being so close in JGTS3.

Thanks to all the organizers. Looking forward to the new PURE event.

Thanks :cheers: Well done to all racers, I enjoyed this series a lot. It was fun and the multi class made it even more interesting. I remember the battle with @Holty at Bathurst and it was fun finally doing a race on Ascari.

Congratulations to @GTPGhost 👍 and the team champion winners 👍

Back