⌡Kansei Motorsports⌠ #KanseiMS

  • Thread starter Thread starter p3bucky
  • 123 comments
  • 28,429 views
Yeah.... We're literally all on rFactor now (expect Option lul)
I haven't actually played GT6 in months haha
 
Lol haha haven't been playing in ages. Lol been playin NBA on my ps4
 
Yeah.... We're literally all on rFactor now (expect Option lul)
I haven't actually played GT6 in months haha
WAIT GUYS. You guys have Assetto corsa? I mess with it heavy now, low key miss drifting with people I know.
 
WAIT GUYS. You guys have Assetto corsa? I mess with it heavy now, low key miss drifting with people I know.
I think Biller is the only one with Assetto Corsa. We don't have good enough computers for it hahaha.
 
Hey guys, most of us moved to rfactor if you're wondering!! Feel to join we run our servers!
New vid


I'm getting into the drift scene and would love to join you guys sometime using my G27. What mods are you using to drift in rFactor?
 
I'm getting into the drift scene and would love to join you guys sometime using my G27. What mods are you using to drift in rFactor?
We're using SPMod and PD addon cars, and private mods atm, when I do servers, i'll enable server mismatchs to allow any car to join our servers!
 
Dead thread is dead, but here's a car update for me. I'm bucky_nb on instagram btw...

Got new wheels for my car. Super wide stance now lmao. Getting my fenders pulled on Monday to combat the rubbing and get rid of the mexiflush stance, as well as getting offset front upper control arm bushings to get 1-2 degrees more camber up front (to hopefully match up with the rear camber of about 3 degrees). Also have a front lip coming in, as well as most likely getting a muffler delete next week/week after so it's a little bit louder (or a lot lol). Stancy things are happening now, then drifty things once I have the money/ a different car to daily (and Bhooligan is gonna be helping me build it :) )

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Last edited:
We moved to rFactor in case nobody wanted to know.

GRAB_026.JPG


"Make sure you say it's mine." - Vinny ^^^

GRAB_019.JPG
GRAB_061.JPG
 
Almost a year later...
IMG_1439.jpg

Were still catchin' them skids.
Left to right: S13 is me, FC is Vinny, S14 is Devil, Yellow S13 is Killer.
 
Lol didn't know you played GT I've been following you on iG for awhile,that miata is clean af

I used to play a lot lol, kinda moved onto rFactor and doing real car stuff (as you’ve seen on IG ). I appreciate it man!
 
918E9777-92F0-4992-AA6C-1F3FC5D55772.jpeg
B8F1381B-E63D-417B-9B5B-2C76370300C4.jpeg
E9165CC4-8FAD-42F9-8ACA-C5BF3AE861C8.jpeg
Didnt know this was still active. As a wise man once said, ive been “busy doing real car things”-bucky
 
Back