ⓣⓗⓔ ⓒⓞⓜⓕⓞⓡⓣ ⓒⓛⓤⓑ

• Thread starter JockeP22
  • 1,712 comments

Turnaround race?

• Total voters
Another one of my favourite tracks on a Tuesday! Why was I unable to race at Brands Hatch, and now at A1 Ring. Nevermind, I hope you have a good evenings racing.

Should be fun today. I brought my other BMW 500PP ragtop along for cruising the countryside after the races.
P1140164.JPG

Jocke

I had fun with the Z8 but I made the mistake of putting on Aerokit which meant I was much more underpowered than I expected.

Dusty bin lapped me and I have no idea how he's doing a 1:41:bowdown::bowdown:

Also both hobnob and Max were invisible and I apparently T boned Hobnob :odd::irked: who was obviously not happy.

Hope to be back in a few weeks with a better car. Shame about the driver:crazy:;)

Excellent club Jocke. 👍:lol:

Yeah, my car was a bit broken, got lapped twice in the pits, I presume the pit crew were drinking Blackcurrent Tea by Twinings and I got told turn the ps3 off by my dad.

I could have done a bit better in quali if I had not ballsed up my one lap (off at turn 5) because I felt the pace was good after my 1:52 in practice.

Cheers Jocke for being boss. :cheers:

Shame about the internet connection, it is starting to get :censored:annoying now.:lol:

Thanks for the race. I drove with damage for the best part of two laps. So I just tried to stay out of the way after that. Great cars though. :)
Thanks Tony. I managed to avoid any damage this time but I made the cardinal sin of entering the pits by crossing the white line. Three times :).
If you do that there's no pit crew waiting for you and there is no registered pit stop on the board.
I learned that tonight.
Jocke
I had fun with the Z8 but I made the mistake of putting on Aerokit which meant I was much more underpowered than I expected.
Hmm the aero kit shouldn't cost any PP/power, it's the flat floor which is dangerous, it adds on a huge amount of PP and takes you well over 500.
Dusty bin lapped me and I have no idea how he's doing a 1:41:bowdown::bowdown:

Also both hobnob and Max were invisible and I apparently T boned Hobnob :odd::irked: who was obviously not happy.

Hope to be back in a few weeks with a better car. Shame about the driver:crazy:;)

Excellent club Jocke. 👍:lol:
Yeah, Dusty was truly on it tonight. No one could see hob or Max so the ones who didn't t-bone them should consider themselves lucky.
Next event is Saturday same time if you are willing/able. Don't know what tracks yet though. Thanks for joining.
I presume the pit crew were drinking Blackcurrant Tea by Twinings
I've told them countless times never to put the kettle on unless I'm there with them. If there's Blackcurrant Tea to be had I don't want to miss out!
Shame about the internet connection, it is starting to get :censored:annoying now.:lol:
Yes, we will have to come up with a solution pretty soon..:guilty:

Lots of new, friendly and interesting drivers joined in tonight, if you read this.. thank you. Was fun.
Crazy bad lobby-quality tonight unfortunately. Past weekend it was mint. Strange.

Great fun again. I quite like the longer race format, you get into a rhythm after awhile.

Apologies for leaving my car abandoned on the track towards the end of the second race. There was a sudden family emergency I had to deal with. I missed the exit button in my rush!

I hope I didn't interfere with anyone's race.

It was my worst night on track ever as I had heavy damage due to another driver not being careful enough in the 1st race at Red Bull Ring. In the 2nd race I had Heavy damage by my own fault so I had to pit 3!!!!! times :dunce: :banghead: :dunce: :yuck:

See you all on Saturday, altough it will be a hectic night with first Mini endurance races then Clio 10min and 40 min race and last Z8 races. pheeeeww :cheers:

Good racing, that was fun even if second race was pretty bad for me ! Damn turn 5 !! :P
Hope to see you again, David 👍
Thanks for the great racing Jocke, we had a pretty awesome chase in the second race! :)
Highlight of the night for me.

I saw you in my rear view on lap 2 and got a little nervous, so I lifted to let you by. After that I got brave again and decided to try my best in following you.
I drove my heart out to keep up and it felt nice not to see you disappear into the distance. I could keep up with you fairly well for the remaining ten laps.
Wheeler exited the pits just behind us as well, so it was a three-way battle for a little while.
I would love to do that again some time. 👍

There was a sudden family emergency I had to deal with.
Like I wrote in the PM, never apologize for that. Good thing it all turned out ok. 👍
It was my worst night on track ever as I had heavy damage due to another driver not being careful enough in the 1st race at Red Bull Ring.
I was going to ask what happened to you, Goofy. :)

And I know I'm not the driver you speak of, but if it would have been me I would have liked you to tell me (in public).
It's the only way one could improve oneself.
The driver you speak of might be oblivious to what he did.
I'll watch the replay 👍

Tuesdays race results will be up soon..

I saw you in my rear view on lap 2 and got a little nervous, so I lifted to let you by. After that I got brave again and decided to try my best in following you.
I drove my heart out to keep up and it felt nice not to see you disappear into the distance. I could keep up with you fairly well for the remaining ten laps.
Wheeler exited the pits just behind us as well, so it was a three-way battle for a little while.
I would love to do that again some time. 👍
Correction; it was actually lap 5. :dopey:

I was going to ask what happened to you, Goofy. :)

And I know I'm not the driver you speak of, but if it would have been me I would have liked you to tell me (in public).
It's the only way one could improve oneself.
The driver you speak of might be oblivious to what he did.
I'll watch the replay 👍

The driver left the room after the race ;)

Let´shope they have changed the barriers to next race to non magnetic :lol: :sly:

Back