◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Kart] Racing - Tuesday nights at 9pm EasternOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabneyd
  • 871 comments
  • 44,019 views
Alrighty gentlemen, t-minus 12 hours! I will have the suggested gearing posted by the time @HSAXET opens the room.

Hey @TEX36 I wonder if digz gearing suggestion yesterday was setup backwards from how we input it. Meaning, set the final THEN set the auto-speed. That would give completely different ratios 1-6
I managed to pull a 2:03.4 with the gear, and yes thats how i did the gear
 
Last edited:
Nice.

You think the gearing is pretty much the same for all four tracks?
 
Nice.

You think the gearing is pretty much the same for all four tracks?
I would say its all pretty similar, I found a 4.740 and 118 fast on Deep Forest Reverse
 
Gearing setup are posted in the spreadsheet. A couple are close repeats to previous races and I basically just guestimated to simplify.
 
Weird disconnecting issues during the last race. I got the disconnected from lobby message. Had fun tonight in karts.
 
Another nice turnout last night. Nearly a full room until the technical gremlins starting showing face. With good competition all the way through the field everybody had somebody to race, whether it's by shear speed or developing consistency. That really makes this series enjoyable. Thanks to everybody who participated and I hope to see ya'll next Tuesday in the single speed 125's!
 
Does anybody feel that Deep Forest Reverse should be added to the NO KART list? I see about 4 spots that upset the kart (at least the faster karts) quite a bit and in my opinion only 1 of them is reasonably avoidable.
 
Yeah, I didn't have a huge problem with it. I only went off once and it was the spot I could have avoided. I was just curious what the general consensus is.
 
Has anyone had time to try the karts al Daytona Road Course yet ?? Hopefully they fixed it with this update...
 
Wanna give it a go sometime later? I'm gonna update this thing now that it's on my mind.
 
Wanna give it a go sometime later? I'm gonna update this thing now that it's on my mind.
Daytona is still messed up. Tried at lunch. I'll be on in a while. Can't wait to try the new tracks.
 
I imagine that's just the way it actually is.
 
When will the results be out? :)
 
DIGZEH - 61
Pask_Decob17 - 58
DRIRONWOOD - 51
TEX_36 - 38
HSAXET - 36
SEARAYS2 - 36
LessenJr - 36
drkdglr - 29
RacingChamp - 25
Chatva - 23
X3NO-asx - 21
 
DIGZEH - 61
Pask_Decob17 - 58
DRIRONWOOD - 51
TEX_36 - 38
HSAXET - 36
SEARAYS2 - 36
LessenJr - 36
drkdglr - 29
RacingChamp - 25
Chatva - 23
X3NO-asx - 21
You're alive ??? Have gotten settled into the new domicile ???
 
Winners:

@Digzeh
@Searays2
@racingchamp30

Gentlemen, please make your track choice as soon as possible, preferably by Saturday a.m. We will be running singles speed 125's so do keep that in mind when choosing.

@HSAXET - Back to Motegi Speedway to close out Tuesday's events?
 
You're alive ??? Have gotten settled into the new domicile ???

I have. I'll likely join y'all this upcoming week.
 
Soounds good to me. I may be closing Tuesday, haven't seen a schedule yet. So we may need another host...
Winners:

@Digzeh
@Searays2
@racingchamp30

Gentlemen, please make your track choice as soon as possible, preferably by Saturday a.m. We will be running singles speed 125's so do keep that in mind when choosing.

@HSAXET - Back to Motegi Speedway to close out Tuesday's events?
 
@Searays2 We would love for you to pick one track for this Tuesday's events, but I sure would like to have them nailed down early in the weekend. If you could please post here by Noon EST I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks!
 
Try sending him a PSN. I would but I'm at work. If we don't hear from him, go ahead and make an executive decision and pick one for us.
@Searays2 We would love for you to pick one track for this Tuesday's events, but I sure would like to have them nailed down early in the weekend. If you could please post here by Noon EST I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks!
 
Searays passed on the track choice so I'm going with Red Bull Ring Short Track
 
Anyone want to do some testing?
 
Back