◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Kart] Racing - Tuesday nights at 9pm EasternOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabneyd
  • 871 comments
  • 44,034 views
So tracks for 6/24 are:

Autumn Ring
Madrid Mini -Forward
Red Bull Ring Short
Motego Speedway

Friends only practice room open now
 
I have to close on Tuesday. So either we start late or we need another host...
 
That Red Bull track is going to be great.
Always like getting a new track.
 
@TEX36 Any chance you can host tomorrow? H is working the late shift and I'm gonna miss the first two races as I have family stuff to take care of. I'm hoping to be online by 10
 
@TEX36 Any chance you can host tomorrow? H is working the late shift and I'm gonna miss the first two races as I have family stuff to take care of. I'm hoping to be online by 10

Sure be glad to - hope we have a good turn out and the room runs smoothly.
 
Kart Practice Open FO
Closed

Quite something running the Red Bull after watching the Austrian GP. Hope there is a good turn out tomorrow night.
 
Last edited:
Kart Practice Open FO
Closed

Quite something running the Red Bull after watching the Austrian GP. Hope there is a good turn out tomorrow night.
Yeah it was great fun, looking forward to racing with you all tonight
 
I put an "ad" on the main SNAIL thread just now. So, we might want to consider a second/third room if quite a few turn out. Someone (or "sometwo") be ready to Host additional rooms if we need them.
 
I can host if needed, just let me know before race time tonight if i need to host an additional room.
 
ditto on host'n a room. let me know as soon as possible if 1 is needed
 
Gentlemen, suggested gearing is posted on the spreadsheet (link in my signature). I wish everybody a fantastic evening of racing. Unfortunately, as stated above, I'm going to miss the first two races for sure. I'm hoping to be online by 10, so MAYBE I make #3, we'll see...
 
So tracks for 6/24 are:

Autumn Ring
Madrid Mini -Forward
Red Bull Ring Short
Motego Speedway

Friends only practice room open now
Is this the order we'll run em?
 
I should be home in about 10 minutes if y'all want me to host.
 
Kart Room open - 1472-6118-3658-4760-49

CLOSED
 
Last edited:
I should be home in about 10 minutes if y'all want me to host.

I can close this room if you prefer.
Would rather you Host the room anyway.
 
Will be there in a few minutes, my system is updating.
 
Is the room up? If so I need the number!
 
wtf I need room number!
 
Room didn't load up all the way for me when it changed to me being the host.
 
New room
1472/6681/3286/8592/6729
 
Great racing to all tonight in karts. Can't wait for next week. Wanted to draft behind Chatva to help get him to the pack.
 
Had blast tonight even as horrible my fist turns were ( probably my over aggressive fault) overall fun!
Motegi, in my opinion should ALWAYS BE THE FINALE, ITS JUST TO MUCH "cool"!
 
Thank you everyone for some great racing! Motegi was an amazing way to end the night!
 
Thank you everyone for some great racing! Motegi was an amazing way to end the night!
Motegie always has Been the one that makes you/ me forget what went wrong just minutes ago, it's just that cool!
 
Motegi helps to get you to the front pack in just a couple laps if done right. I can push a driver in front of me better than a driver can push me from behind. I just feel more comfortable from the back of a driver since i am able to keep it stable than someone pushing me.
 
Yes, yes, yes. Fantastic racing last night guys. Happy I only missed one race. More happy it was the one I put zero time into :D Ha! Digz, you're so fast with a DS3 it drives me crazy! I gotta start analyzing what you're doing.

100cc next week. As is normal, when H get the results posted I'll select some "winners" and we can get some tracks nailed down for next weeks events. See you all again next Tuesday!
 
Last edited:
Back