◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Kart] Racing - Tuesday nights at 9pm EasternOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabneyd
  • 871 comments
  • 44,019 views
Suspect I would get dizzy trying to drive the Jr. on Autumn Ring Mini. 125s/Longer or Jrs/Shorter IMHO would be a better fit for most.

I hear ya.

I tested 100's and 125's at full Autumn Ring yesterday. 100's @ 1:27s, 125's @ 1:23s.

I really like H's idea of doing a multi-class race and those classes would be ideal to mix it up on track (IMO), providing a different challenge. I was thinking of using some sort of qualifying format to set the field and class lineups.?.?

How about Laguna Seca?
 
Pardon my DUH - but what is the point of running mixed classes? Have thought that real world racing does it to maximize the bottom line.
Why would we want to have a mixed class event?
Not opposing, just don't understand the "Why".
 
Real world racing does it for a multitude of reasons, including keeping road cars relevant in mainstream racing and allowing a lower cost option of competition.

I guess the only reason to do it within a game is the same as using pedals, wheels and triple screens... simulation.
 
Soooo, getting back to our regularly scheduled programming...

We need some tracks for Tuesday!

Going by the normal schedule, we should be running Jr.'s.

Should we fit the Senna kart into the rotation? I haven't checked it out as I still need to download the update.
 
Senna kart was is fun to run.

Edit: fixed
 
Last edited:
Yes, I like the Sena kart too. A bitnew different from the standard karts. Pushy but lots of revs. Should be a blast to race.
 
Yes, I like the Sena kart too. A bitnew different from the standard karts. Pushy but lots of revs. Should be a blast to race.
Hope we can add it to the rotation soon.
 
I finally got silver and the Lotus. If that doesn't make you appreciate the skill of old school drivers, I don't know what will. That car is a mother...
 
I finally got silver and the Lotus. If that doesn't make you appreciate the skill of old school drivers, I don't know what will. That car is a mother...
I really like the WSR more realistic than the RBJ'S.
 
I would agree.

So where we racing on Tuesday? How about you pick 2 tracks @HSAXET and @TEX36 pick two as well.

Jr's gentlemen.
 
Brands Hatch Indy 80's and Nurb GP/d...

Working on my two selections now.
I'll pick the "Oval" as well?
Thanks for allowing me to choose.
 
I'll pick the "Oval" as well?

Whatever you want to do is fine with me, as long as it's appropriate, GP-D is nearing the large size for Jr.'s so we might not need anything else too "open".
 
Matterhorn Short Track 0.48 mile and Twin Ring Motegi Superspeedway 1.50 mile for the final Oval Track.
 
Alrighty fellas. The lineup for Tuesday will be...

Nurburgring GP/D (7 laps)
Brands Hatch Indy 1980's (15 laps)
Matterhorn Short Track (30 laps)
Motegi Speedway (13 laps)
 
Kart practice - Friends Only
Closed
 
Last edited:
So, is this still running? I'm interested.
 
I'm assuming DAB is still setting up house so I will have the room up around 730 cst...
 
Room Number
1472 6118 3744 3752 7323
 
Last edited:
Back