◆ S.N.A.I.L. [Kart] Racing - Tuesday nights at 9pm EasternOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabneyd
  • 871 comments
  • 44,019 views
Good fun last night. Had a fantastic mid-pack race at Apricot. Cant wait to watch that replay :)
 
How about some winners and track choices!
 
7 spots left for the Indy 500 in Redbull Jr's... Will have a qualifying sessions Thursday & Friday nights at 8:30cst... Send me a friends request if not in my list already. If you need a set up, it's FULL TUNE... Send me a PSN message and I'll send you my set up or one comparable... but competitive... Should be fun... Race time is::: May 24th at 8:00cst
 
Tonight. Sorry, I've been moving all weekend.

Word. It's spring, it seems like I'm busy all the time too. Getting tougher to cram in practice time.
 
Word. It's spring, it seems like I'm busy all the time too. Getting tougher to cram in practice time.

No, moving into a new house. I'm exhausted.
 
Sorry for the late notice, @HSAXET, @chatva, and @racingchamp30, get to pick tracks this week. We're running the 125cc karts!
 
May I suggest - and in no way complaining, just offering "same track, shorter layout".

1) Special Stage Route 5 Clubman: Laps 1:38 compared to 2:35 for the full track;
2) Silverstone International: Laps 1:18 compared to 2:38 for the full Silverstone - (it would also vary the track pattern from what we have been running on League night)

Will show up and race, no matter what the track.
Just a thought for those honored to chose the tracks this week.
 
Gran Turismo Arena - Reverse
 
Just remembered my Crew Chief has a Dr appt about 300 mi from home. Sooooo won't be at the tracks tomorrow night. My loss.
 
Guys, I don't think I can make it tonight. I still haven't set my rig back up since I moved. I'm going to set it up tonight, and if you're still racing I'll join in. If someone can keep score, PM me your email address and I'll give you access.
 
Guys, I don't think I can make it tonight. I still haven't set my rig back up since I moved. I'm going to set it up tonight, and if you're still racing I'll join in. If someone can keep score, PM me your email address and I'll give you access.
I can... Opening now...
 
Is this series going to race tonight?
If so, what's the room number, I can't find it.

Never mind.
 
ROOM NUMBER


1472 4711 0038 4894 6998
 
Amazing finish at the super speedway. 00:000 finish between X3 and LessenJr.
 
That was a pretty epic final lap. Super close all the way around. everybody was a bit further behind me than I was comfortable with in 1 & 2 so I tried to stack everybody up in the middle just slightly so ya'll couldn't get a huge run down the backstretch. Seemed to work, but X3no had perfect timing jumping out of the draft out of 4. Exciting to say the least. Good stuff!
 
I have the results from last night. Just waiting for the ability to post them...
 
I have the results from last night. Just waiting for the ability to post them...

You need to PM me your email address.
 
That works too. Done.
 
Could we get the tracks for next week nailed down by the weekend.? Id like for everybody to have more opportunity to practice should they choose to.
 
Back