◆ S.N.A.I.L SPEC [NASCAR] Racing Wednesday 9PM EST. (OPEN TO EVERYONE)Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pichon617
  • 437 comments
  • 21,903 views

Should Daytona be the last race for championship?


  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
Attention Everyone as everyone may know about the day light savings time happening now i have an hour less now since arizona doesn't observe it so right now im trying to get out of work soon then the room will be up on time but do expect a delay as im still at work.
 
Almost home give me 10 mins and the room will be up.
 
Not going to make it tonight gents. Wife time. Good luck and see you next week.
 
Wana do this again had fun last week :-) will you be posting a room number goofy?
 
Room number is
1472-6118-3701-4252-2464
 
Sorry fellas went out with wife just getting home
 
Next wedensdays races will be at bathurst (mount panorama) & indianapolis oval.
 
I might have to come back for a race since yall are doing Indy again. :)
 
How many drivers do we have that show up every week I need a count so I can think about starting a short season.
 
I would if some people would stop going "invisible" on me right before the race starts.
 
I'm still in. I just missed the last 3 weeks for random reasons. I'm here though.
 
im in for this, had fun the last 2 weeks :)

also going to have a little practice tonight at bathurst (around 00:00 gmt) to see how many laps it'l be tomorrow night if anyones intersted?
 
Last edited:
how many are racin tonight im ready to race GT6 or iRacing
 
had a situation just happen wont know when i get home
 
This might be my last weekend racing on Sunday nights with SNAIL. I have falling in love with iRacing completely I haven't touched my ps3 in 4 days now because of iRacing. I love racing with you guys on Sunday but if you ever driven iRacing you would be in the same boat as me right now.
 
Last edited:
Anyone watching NASCAR @ Martinsville today? Keslowski is playing dirty NASCAR now lol. I usually don't watch much but this is pretty good. Keslowski also has no front body on his car anymore. Check out the camber they're running.
 
I'm watching it crazy race
 
He was having some fun I can't believe the 41 car won the race after all that hoopla
 
Last edited:
I can't believe he won either, pretty interesting race to watch. Texas Motor Speedway next week........another interesting one to watch.
 
Back