◆ S.N.A.I.L SPEC [NASCAR] Racing Wednesday 9PM EST. (OPEN TO EVERYONE)Open 

• Thread starter Pichon617
  • 437 comments

Should Daytona be the last race for championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Attention Everyone as everyone may know about the day light savings time happening now i have an hour less now since arizona doesn't observe it so right now im trying to get out of work soon then the room will be up on time but do expect a delay as im still at work.

im in for this, had fun the last 2 weeks :)

also going to have a little practice tonight at bathurst (around 00:00 gmt) to see how many laps it'l be tomorrow night if anyones intersted?

Last edited:
This might be my last weekend racing on Sunday nights with SNAIL. I have falling in love with iRacing completely I haven't touched my ps3 in 4 days now because of iRacing. I love racing with you guys on Sunday but if you ever driven iRacing you would be in the same boat as me right now.

Last edited:
Anyone watching NASCAR @ Martinsville today? Keslowski is playing dirty NASCAR now lol. I usually don't watch much but this is pretty good. Keslowski also has no front body on his car anymore. Check out the camber they're running.

I can't believe he won either, pretty interesting race to watch. Texas Motor Speedway next week........another interesting one to watch.

Back