◆ S.N.A.I.L SPEC [NASCAR] Racing Wednesday 9PM EST. (OPEN TO EVERYONE)Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pichon617
  • 437 comments
  • 21,905 views

Should Daytona be the last race for championship?


  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .
Heck you're practicing early lol. Going to be prepared tonight I see!
 
Are we doing 100 laps or 75 laps tonight? I thought it was supposed to be 75. 100 will take like 2+hours

Also, with the road courses, are we planning on doing mandatory caution laps at certain intervals like the enduro league does?

I agree with Troggy. I just ran some laps on HSR in the 88 and I just multipled my first lap time. It is going to take us 108 minutes to do this race. That isn't counting cautions or pits. Can we do 75?

Fasted lap I layed down was 1:06:606. I only did 8 laps though. I won't lay a clean line down until a switch to a wheel.
 
I would also like to see these races not too super long.

Oh and I have f1 2010 and 12, no 13
 
Lobby is open look in friends only goofytyler has it open
 
image.jpg
 
Running a bit late will be on in a few
 
Hope you guys have fun tonight. Gonna hang out with the better half. Maybe next week.
 
My Internet just **** the bed. Trying to even get online
 
You probably noticed I got dced.
Hope you guys enjoy.
Great race to you all.
 
We will be moving to Tuesday 9pm est we will meet tomorrow night
 
I want a re-try again at HSR to anyone else who wants to try again. Later this week.....
 
A lot of us were leaning to Wednesday night. Would it be possible to make that happen?

Tonight was a **** show fellas. PD's fault!!!
 
LOLOLOL!! TRUTH!!

I love the laid back feel of our league. I could do this all year long. As long as everyone keeps coming out!
 
I just went into pit service and everything was red. No wonder I was getting swallowed whole on the straights toward the end of the race.
 
We will be moving to Tuesday 9pm est we will meet tomorrow night

That's unfortunate for me. Won't be able to make Tuesdays. Ya'll enjoy! :)
 
I will be there. Hopefully, my connection problems will be solved by then.
 
Oh sweet! What track tomorrow?
 
Not sure I will surprise every1 with a track see yous tomorrow.
 
Back