◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments

Here are the official results from our league night on December 15, 2013

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 85 (82.16 for Prize B)
  2. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. racefan78 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. GCarneiroBR ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. mighty_mopar ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. redsoxboy80 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. serge_1919 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. Drrgreenthumb67 --- did not submit a vote
  12. DrKronin ---------- did not submit a vote
  13. jlbowler ---------- did not submit a vote
  14. OwensRacing ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  15. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  16. chatva ------------ did not submit a vote

Division 2
  1. Fastfox400 -------- voted to eliminate Round - 53 (51.43 check sorting, names do not match.)
  2. Sand__68 ---------- did not submit a vote
  3. AG07WRXTR --------- did not submit a vote
  4. S.CHIEF ----------- did not submit a vote
  5. tcrash15 ---------- did not submit a vote
  6. Oshawa-Joe -------- did not submit a vote
  7. dragonwhisky ------ did not submit a vote
  8. JWalker_SSR7 ------ did not submit a vote
  9. A.skydiver -------- did not submit a vote
  10. fereck ------------ did not submit a vote
  11. Drrgreenthumb67 --- did not submit a vote
  12. nmcp1 ------------- did not submit a vote
  13. Wolfsatz ---------- did not submit a vote
  14. Schmiggz ---------- did not submit a vote
  15. chatva ------------ did not submit a vote
  16. wumpus-hunter ----- did not submit a vote
  17. GTP_Jared93 ------- did not submit a vote

Division 3
  1. hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 93 (87.88 for Prize A)
  2. intoflatlines ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Troggy ------------ did not submit a vote
  5. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. TEX-36 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. ChuthuluGoat ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. raymann500 -------- did not submit a vote

Division 4
  1. ..soundtiger ------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 83 (75.20 for Prize C)
  2. S.Driftin -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. B.Canucklehead ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. J.Rowlands -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. G.Handlebar ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. ..whatbadgers ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. C.Beal ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. A. i_max ---------- did not submit a vote
  9. F. Sousa --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. G.Rolly ---------- did not submit a vote

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 (Racing Hard tires) at Cape Ring Inside (10 Laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @hooker4 wins Prize A, they get to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Subaru BRZ S '12 (Sports Hard tires) at Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow (7 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @martin20az gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Prize C goes to @soundtiger so he gets the tie-breaking vote if the elimination vote results in a tie.

Last edited:
Whens the first SNAIL race of GT6 -- was it the 15th?

I need to get up to speed in GT6 - still haven't finished my license work yet, or getting the cars I want...Prolly tonight tho!
We did a test night on the 8th and had an "official" night on the 15th (although it looks like it might not be "official" due to a few connection issues)

I'm bored so for anyone interested in doing some laps with the RX-7 @ Suzuka join this room...

1472-6399-8880-6890-6882

FYI; my online tag is .. jared93 (pretty difficult, I know) & I personally don't see an issue with making our in-game names easily identifiable to those running the league nights. Shouldn't even be a question...

I'm bored so for anyone interested in doing some laps with the RX-7 @ Suzuka join this room...

1472-6399-8880-6890-6882

FYI; my online tag is .. jared93 & I personally don't see an issue with making our in-game names easily identifiable. Shouldn't even be a question...

Unless.. Like.. You have to actually do work in the league.

Yeah, if you do little, it will probably bother you little.

Get out of something... And understand something... What you put into it.

Pretty simple.

Check it out! Thank you fellow S.N.A.I.L.'s and GranStand for this amazing prize! It was easy to put together, stable and absolutely totally adjustable. I hope to measure the position of the seat, wheel and pedals in my '07 WRX (if you didn't know what my username meant now you do) and recreate the dimensions on my new GranStand Wheel Stand.
IMG_20131121_214610.jpg

IMG_20131121_214657.jpg

I think everyone should read about possible problem with changing rims in GT6. I'm changing all my rims back to stock size.
I have been planning on doing the same. I read somewhere that poeple went back to normal sized rims on some MRs and there handling when from crap to being much more controllable. I should have listened to my brain when I was changing rim sizes. It told me that upsizing would screw with the handling but I was like it is just a game;)

Pretty simple.

Yeah you're gonna have to not be so vague with your responses...

Pretty simple.
I think you mistook him handle. Pretty sure he meant that he has no problem changing his name for the league.
It's a shame they don't base it off of the rear wheel width. Then we could all get nice fat square setups!
could you imagine what would happen to the deltawing?!
smiley-shocked003.gif

Last edited:
We did a test night on the 8th and had an "official" night on the 15th (although it looks like it might not be "official" due to a few connection issues)
Well they're at least official enough that we're using the results to determine our prize winners. I realize that D2 lost any chance at a Prize A or Prize B winner because they didn't finish all six races, but hopefully they understand that we've still got to award the prizes in order to get the new car(s) and track(s) selected. :)

I think everyone should read about possible problem with changing rims in GT6. I'm changing all my rims back to stock size.
Wow. I just saw the pics from pages 11 and 12 of the [spin] thread. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/spin-problem-handling-cars-list.293453/page-11 When upsizing tires the rear tire width becomes the Same as the fonts. No wonder people have been complaining about the handling of MR cars. That would also explain why my RGT was a handful. All tires will be going back to stock size.

Hi everyone! I'd like to make a comeback into SNAIL :). It's been over a year I think since I raced with all of you. Just let me know what I need to do and I'll do it. Although, credits seem harder to come by in GT6!

Hi everyone! I'd like to make a comeback into SNAIL :). It's been over a year I think since I raced with all of you. Just let me know what I need to do and I'll do it. Although, credits seem harder to come by in GT6!
Welcome back! Look our for Skills' official welcome post. :)

Well they're at least official enough that we're using the results to determine our prize winners. I realize that D2 lost any chance at a Prize A or Prize B winner because they didn't finish all six races, but hopefully they understand that we've still got to award the prizes in order to get the new car(s) and track(s) selected. :)

I, myself, don't have a problem with that. I'm sure most of the D2 crew does either.

Last edited:
Back