◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,415 comments
Is this an Exo sandwich?

red-bull-ring_3-jpg.182615

This was terrifying and spectacular all in the same moment. The turn was made by all with no contact from anyone. It feels pretty good to be back under the D4 umbrella. D4 has always kinda been my home and I can't tell you all how cool the gang is I get to race with. 2 and a half years with this bunch and I still walk away from Sunday night with a huge grin! Thanks everyone! Next week is going to be a blast!

Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to wait now to see if there's an issue, I don't have 950,000 to waste either!!
I took the risk and bought the car again. Bad move cause my ps3 froze again!!! I guess I won't be running that combo this Sunday plus I'm out $1,900,000 :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hey, just posting that this is something that I would be interested in participating in.

@noseknows36

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

The crazy thing about it is it showed up on screen with bright green wheels and I didn't even paint it.... BIZZAROOOO !!!!

Does anyone know the pick for Red Bull Ring?

Sorry to disappoint all who made great suggestions for RBR. But I am going to chose

Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2Seater (Z32) '89
HP:289
PP:447
After oil change

It is the only premium z32 and it is about 40k.

I want to see what S.N.A.I.L. Can do with my car.

Can we add aero parts that don't add PP or aero (flat floors and spoilers) to the 300ZX?

@noseknows36

Here's your official S.N.A.I.L. Welcome Post!

Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You take the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and Racecraft Test

2. You run the Time Trial and submit your information by 23:59 EST on Saturday night if you want to race this Sunday.

3. @JLBowler PM's you with your assigned Division that we feel will give you the closest competition. You will be added to the drivers list.

4. Send a PSN friend request to the Race Director or Primary Host from your assigned SNAIL Division. Sunday night you will need to sort the online lobbies by friends and join the lobby named 'snailracing.org Division_(x) based off your Division placement from JLBowler. That lobby will be where you race Sunday.

5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.
If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Thanks! I'll follow these instructions.

Last edited:
RBR will be 6 laps and 7 min qualifying

Gtr is 584pp, 518hp, RH tires, give me a few and I'll get lap count

6 laps 7 min qualifying for the GTR

Last edited:
@zer05ive @Dragonwhisky @JLBowler

The combos for the week are set:

1- Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2Seater (Z32) '89
(289HP / PP 447) (Sports Hard tires)
at Red Bull Ring
6 laps (7 minutes of qualifying)

2- RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06
(337HP / PP 512) (Racing Hard tires)
at Trial Mountain Circuit - Forward
7 laps (7 minutes of qualifying)

3- GTR-GT500 Base Model '08
(518 HP / PP 584) (Racing Hard tires)
at Grand Valley Speedway
6 laps (? minutes of qualifying)
RBR will be 6 laps and 7 min qualifying

Gtr is 584pp, 518hp, RH tires, give me a few and I'll get lap count

6 laps 7 min qualifying for the GTR
need some FWD in the mix to be honest
MkI GTI VW

@zer05ive @Dragonwhisky @JLBowler

The combos for the week are set:

1- Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2Seater (Z32) '89
(289HP / PP 447) (Sports Hard tires)
at Red Bull Ring
6 laps (7 minutes of qualifying)

2- RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06
(337HP / PP 512) (Racing Hard tires)
at Trial Mountain Circuit - Forward
7 laps (7 minutes of qualifying)

3- GTR-GT500 Base Model '08
(518 HP / PP 584) (Racing Hard tires)
at Grand Valley Speedway
6 laps (? minutes of qualifying)
Thank you sir! I've linked your post in the lineup post for convenient reference for now. I'm only just now wrapping up my RL work for the day and I don't have the energy to edit that post right now.

Back