◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

• Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Handlebar
Which Kart are we on? The 125?

Tex's times have to be on the Junior, there is no way I pulled a 1:35 in the 100 if he was that far back.

Seen TEX inna kart...It is not just the wind that is fast in Texas, it is also Tex inna kart!

We're racing the junior tonight, 100's next week, 125's the following.

Ah... I will see if I can have a few Bob runs get me near broken in, but... Whatevs... Be there!

Hey Owens, can you host tonight?

Handlebar, I'm down in power to, c'est la vie.

D-2 is empty. Where is everyone?

Alright, time to pick some tracks for the 100's next week gentlemen 👍

OwensRacing
kcheeb
dabneyd
TEX36

A thoroughly enjoyable night of racing ......... Thank you for setting up the Series. Hope it lasts right on thru to GT-6. I love the feel, traction and challenge of the Karts.
Will make my Track choice last, as is only fitting.

A thoroughly enjoyable night of racing ......... Thank you for setting up the Series. Hope it lasts right on thru to GT-6. I love the feel, traction and challenge of the Karts.
Will make my Track choice last, as is only fitting.

Since the karts will be back for GT6 I don't see any reason to stop.

No penalties! Maybe we can get someone to show up and park across the road to enforce it?
I could make a new name and add D2 on my big screen ps3. Then join and park. Be nice to have a tank car there though. LoL

We used this track in a kart series with no car there and had no issues with people skipping it.

Tsukuba with Motorcycle Chicane.

Thanks Owens!

My track choice:

Autodromo Nazionale Monza (2 wide through the chicanes and draft to the max :D)

No penalties! Maybe we can get someone to show up and park across the road to enforce it?

I could make a new name and add D2 on my big screen ps3. Then join and park. Be nice to have a tank car there though. LoL

We used this track in a kart series with no car there and had no issues with people skipping it.

I don't think we'll need to do anything special with this. I'll review the replays when I'm doing the data 👍 That should deter anyone.

We haven't been to Laguna with the karts yet, so that's my choice.

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

I don't think we need someone to babysit the motorcycle chicane. I think we're all honest and respect each other not to cut it.

Choice No. 4: Twin Ring Motegi East (we raced that circuit in Sept of 2012)

Suggestion/Request:
I think it would also be enjoyable to see some "Action Photos" of our races posted on our thread (and the SNAIL thread for advertising). Would show off our "colorful racing suits" - that are usually hidden inside the cars.
Just a thought.

TEX36
Suggestion/Request:
I think it would also be enjoyable to see some "Action Photos" of our races posted on our thread (and the SNAIL thread for advertising). Would show off our "colorful racing suits" - that are usually hidden inside the cars.
Just a thought.

I'd love that 👍

I've got plans for a video too, once I have enough replays.

Have you tested this? I'm curious how that corkscrew is?

I've not driven it recently but have in the past. It's manageable, if you're not overly aggressive.

Tonight, I'll be getting some laps figured for the second post, will test it out 👍

Something like this, I hope.

Cool, the visuals in GT5 are remarkably similar 👍

He had a couple of moments, out of turn one I think on the right and through the fast left hander before the uphill to the corkscrew.

It would be awesome to have shifter Karts in GT6, Kaz you listening???

Cool, the visuals in GT5 are remarkably similar 👍

He had a couple of moments, out of turn one I think on the right and through the fast left hander before the uphill to the corkscrew.

It would be awesome to have shifter Karts in GT6, Kaz you listening???

ProjectCARS will be out early next year and it has shifter karts and regular karts plus quite a few real kart tracks. We'll see how it and GT6 compare...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back