◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

• Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the time and the communications.

Preparations for Easter Services will prevent me from being there Tuesday night. But planning on staying active in the series.

I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone that raced in the Kart series, it was a pleasure racing with you 👍

But, at this point, I need to shut the series down. There are a myriad of reasons that I won't go into here.

Once again, it was a pleasure racing with everyone.

Mods, if you could please close this thread. Thanks!

Thank you Kcheeb for all the times you have helped host the kart racing rooms and dabneyd as well. Always had fun racing karts. Will miss it.

Which kart is going to be raced tonight and can someone post the gearing for it as well thank you.

Gearing is in the spreadsheet.

April 8th, 2014: 125 Shifter Kart.
Race 1 - Nurburging GP/D - 10 laps
Race 2 - Tokyo R246 - Forward - 7 laps
Race 3 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - 10 laps
Race 4 - Motegi Superspeedway - 18 laps

Yes, around then, probably a little earlier tonight. I'll post the number here.

Thank you Dabneyd for hosting tonight. I need to start doing better though, always enjoy the races each week.

It's going to take a lot for me to want to do that again. I will not be running in an open lobby again.

Thank you dabneyd, looking forwards to racing in karts more.
Regular time too w
It's going to take a lot for me to want to do that again. I will not be running in an open lobby again.
. Dab... I watched the replay of Motegi. There was a bunch of us running together and I got forced down on you on lap 17. Sorry... and yes THANK YOU for hosting.

Dab, I sincerely appreciate your willingness to host as we obviously cannot continue to race together without a solid connection from a member who can race week in and week out. Plus, I can catch you on occasion :) Ha!

I see no reason why our room shouldn't be "friends only" and I strongly suggest that we all take a few minutes to view who we've raced with and make those friend requests, especially to Dabneyd since he is our club host.

*edit* Also, thank you Dab for your extreme promptness to update the results.

From what I've heard and can tell, my mic SUCKS. I've been told it crackles a bit and it seems ya'll can barely hear me even though I have all the mic settings cranked to max. Clearly I am in need of a better tool to communicate. What are you guys using?

Last edited:
Dab, I sincerely appreciate your willingness to host as we obviously cannot continue to race together without a solid connection from a member who can race week in and week out. Plus, I can catch you on occasion :) Ha!

I see no reason why our room shouldn't be "friends only" and I strongly suggest that we all take a few minutes to view who we've raced with and make those friend requests, especially to Dabneyd since he is our club host.

*edit* Also, thank you Dab for your extreme promptness to update the results.

From what I've heard and can tell, my mic SUCKS. I've been told it crackles a bit and it seems ya'll can barely hear me even though I have all the mic settings cranked to max. Clearly I am in need of a better tool to communicate. What are you guys using?
I have a play station blue tooth. Seems to work pretty well. A lot of the guys use wired headsets.[/quote]

I'm using the PS3 bluetooth headset, but once the room occupancy reaches a certain level, no one can hear me.

I'm going to shut down this thread today. I've created another one here. Please post anything new there.

NEW KARTS THREAD!!!!

Last edited:
Hope to join in again with the races.
Id like to make a few suggestions to improve the series.
1. Can we choose the tracks and karts for the following week asap. That way we all have plenty of time in our busy schedules do at least do a little bit of practice.
2. Could the tracks always include at least 1 shorter (kart style) track. For example an autumn ring mini

Hope to join in again with the races.
Id like to make a few suggestions to improve the series.
1. Can we choose the tracks and karts for the following week asap. That way we all have plenty of time in our busy schedules do at least do a little bit of practice.
2. Could the tracks always include at least 1 shorter (kart style) track. For example an autumn ring mini

1. I can't control how quickly people make their choices. This is supposed to be a fun series, so don't get too stressed about practice; I rarely turn a lap before I open the lobby.
2. I'm not going to guarantee that. Winners are welcome to choose whatever track they wish. I'm not going to force anyone to pick a kart track every week.

Please don't reply here anymore, go to the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back