◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
  • 76,768 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we using the redbull 125 tonight?
 
grubbin up dinner myself. I'll post up the room number shortly. I'll snap results pictures as well
 
Karts, get your karts here!

1472 6681 3115 0602 6065

This would be considered the faster room.
 
Karts, get your karts here!

1472 6681 3115 0602 6065
HEY man im PRO_RIDER75 can i come to the kart room to race
 
Which room should I join? Fast guys? Since this is my first time this series?
 
Which room should I join? Fast guys? Since this is my first time this series?

I think you're a pretty fast guy. :p
 
Ok let see how's it goes...;)
 
OK, getting setup. Sorry, forgot I haven't installed 1.04 yet.
 
is there a good kart setup
 
Ok, room 2 open 1472-6118-4130-9223-8338
 
14 in dabneyd's room. how many in yours @Rallywagon
 
I got just me
 
5 in rallys room
 
I'm going to join if I can.
 
@fzappa are you racing Karts tonight? Care to host?

No is an acceptable answer 👍

Sorry:(. I just got home from work. I would have no problem hosting a room, I just can't commit to it. 9PM et / 6pm pt is way to early for me. It's rare that I'm home before 6pm pt on Tuesday's.
 
Ugh, my kart wouldn't move when we started the race. When I went to exit, I got about 6k credits oddly. Wierd.
 
Argh. My internet had a moment and decided to reset itself. :banghead:
 
Sorry:(. I just got home from work. I would have no problem hosting a room, I just can't commit to it. 9PM et / 6pm pt is way to early for me. It's rare that I'm home before 6pm pt on Tuesday's.

No worries tcrash. That's a little early for sure. You feeling better now?
 
Sorry:(. I just got home from work. I would have no problem hosting a room, I just can't commit to it. 9PM et / 6pm pt is way to early for me. It's rare that I'm home before 6pm pt on Tuesday's.

Join when you can?
 
No worries tcrash. That's a little early for sure. You feeling better now?
Better, for sure! I'll see you in D3 Sunday night. It's going to be nice just to come and race for a change:sly:

Join when you can?

You can count on it:tup:
 
Better, for sure! I'll see you in D3 Sunday night. It's going to be nice just to come and race for a change:sly:



You can count on it:tup:

Good stuff 👍 Glad to hear it. Drop in when you can, it's fun :D

@Rallywagon thanks for hosting. Hope you enjoyed it!
 
Good fun tonight, not so good for me in the first race cause you all were fast!
And not at all good in the last race!
Overall had a great time as always, thanks kcheeb for puttin it on!
 
Sorry guys, forgot to turn my brightness down and by the end of lap two my eyes felt like they were coming out of my head. Not much luck, but good races nonetheless.
 
Very good and clean racing. I liked it. I would like to join you again even though this was very early morning (or late night) to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back