◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
  • 76,773 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy PSN Craptastica!
 
Too many discon and PS3 lockups for tonights racing. If I keep trying to join will probably create problems for everyone.
 
Wow I forgot. :dunce: And it's a big shame too, because I was really looking forward to the GT Arena race. :(
 
my disco time. need a hard reset, please wait?
thanks
:)
 
Last edited:
I had blast with my first night with SNAIL. I definitely had a hard time keeping up, hopefully the combos treat me a little better Sunday. Not sure what happened that last lap on Motegi but it was a fun race. Thanks for letting me tag along.
 
I think that I might have just been the best night of racin I ever have had "MY BEST NIGHT OF RACING EVER"!
So freaking awesome!
super great battles at Grand Valley, then the ultimate battle at Deep Forest!!!
WOW! Just doesn't express it!
So many good drivers, so much awareness of situation, (cars around you); I'm truly in awe!

Great Racing to ya all!
 
Last edited:
I agree, there was a lot of really close, fun racing. This kart racing is the real deal. I am hooked. Great racing everyone. I will definitely be back next week, and many after.
 
I would like to join. Do I just show up on Tuesday or do I need to do anything? I usually race in Division 5.
 
Just show up Aleks, that's it! O and do an engine rebuild on the kart.
 
S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Series Prize Winners for the races held 2/11/2014 are:

@jammy21
@Naptown25rs
@Lessen

Remember we're in the Junior Karts next week. One suitable track choice each 👍
 
I really wish I could have joined you all Tuesday (missed one of my best tracks). Should be back next week :)
 
I'll do some testing when I get home from work tomorrow morning and submit my choice then.
 
Oh snap! I get to pick! I'll have to take a look see tomorrow. I've spent my evening Goodwooding :)
 
Hey @kcheeb I'm gonna go with London Forward for this week.
 
Alrighty!

Eiger Nordwand Reverse :)
 
Yeah. But only if you get all freddy with it.
 
Looking forward to this weeks races! I love every track listed. Taking them on with the Jr. Kart will be interesting, I see some interesting things happening at the bottom of the hill of Monaco.
 
I tested yesterday all the tracks to get gearing setting to go and here some laptimes:
-Cote: 2'04.4
-London: 1'08.8
-Eigar: 1'25.6
-Suzuka: 1'12.5
 
Closed
 
Last edited:
If I get all my stewarding done in time I will join in for some kart krazyness tonight.
 
If I get all my stewarding done in time I will join in for some kart krazyness tonight.

I'm kinda in the same boat. We do have until tomorrow evening Goat.
 
If I get all my stewarding done in time I will join in for some kart krazyness tonight.

Do it, both of you :)

Forgot to post, laps are updated in the spreadsheet. Will have the second post updated this morning.
 
It's entirely possible that I'll be sleeping by then. Apparently going on vacation is more tiring than not going on vacation. It was all I could do last night to stay awake long enough to post the update.
 
At risk of public ridicule, I'm 50/50 for tonight. Was not well on the weekend and a full day at work kinda took it out of me.

Will post in an hour whether I get a second wind or crash and burn.
 
Do I race with a bunch of old farts or what?:sly: I did all I could do for Snail so I am good to go karting.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back