◆ S.N.A.I.L. Weekly Kart Races (everyone welcome)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kcheeb
  • 1,373 comments
  • 76,770 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too long before the experiment begins :D

The rooms will be tuning prohibited, trying to make it simple for everyone. The Jr. behaves quite well without tuning and sporting Racing Soft tires 👍

@dabneyd and @Rallywagon are you able to open rooms at 8:45? I'm not sure if we'll need two or not, but once we get there we can adjust.

See you all later.
 
Not too long before the experiment begins :D

The rooms will be tuning prohibited, trying to make it simple for everyone. The Jr. behaves quite well without tuning and sporting Racing Soft tires 👍

@dabneyd and @Rallywagon are you able to open rooms at 8:45? I'm not sure if we'll need two or not, but once we get there we can adjust.

See you all later.

Yup. See you @ 8:45.
 
any practice rooms open?
 
Okay not sure if @Rallywagon is able to host a second room.

Let's start with one (@dabneyd) and if you can't get into the room, post here and we'll open a second room.
 
Looks to be popular :eek:

I'll be posting the second room shortly.

Room 2: 1472 6118 4130 9225 0151
 
Last edited:
I left to make room for someone.
 
Having tech problems. Don't wait for me.
 
Discoed again, it's one of those nights. I'm going to call it quits for tonight. Thanks to all I raced with tonight, new and old.:gtpflag:
 
@dabneyd how many in your room and which race are you on? We're 5 now.
 
I doubt I'll ever drive that one again!

Might have been better had I practiced it a little before race night and if my great friend didn't wait for me to race!
that only made it more difficult.
 
Room 2 is just starting the Oval if anyone is interested!
 
Man, that was fun! The curbings at Fuji are lethal. I have a tough time being consistent at that track, especially with a sensitive car. I think using a DS3 makes these Redbull cars really hard to get around. I imagine a wheel helps smooth things out a bit.?.?

How many of you guys have gotten gold at Goodwood with the big RB? I tried that test like 6 times and thought to myself "nope, that's not gonna happen". :D
 
Had a blast but the GT networks gods appear to think I'm done f or night. PS3 froze and wouldn't load anything. Catch up later.
 
X2014 jr was really hard to control and race with.

You probably just need to do more laps to figure out the car. It's amazing how much it can be pushed to do what you want it to do. The fan car on the other hand is a piece of crap. The X2014 standard is my favorite out of the bunch.

And great racing with you guys tonight! :cheers:
 
Thanks everyone for racing tonight. Had a lot of fun pushing the Jr. and chasing Joe and Dragon around the track :)

Thanks again @dabneyd for hosting 👍

So what's the consensus? Should we keep the X2014 Jr. in the rotation?
 
I vote yes, but I don't think my vote counts.
 
You probably just need to do more laps to figure out the car. It's amazing how much it can be pushed to do what you want it to do.

And great racing with you guys tonight! :cheers:
I'll agree with the more laps part, I jumped in without any trial/practice other than some laps at apricot hill!
 
Thanks everyone for racing tonight. Had a lot of fun pushing the Jr. and chasing Joe and Dragon around the track :)

Thanks again @dabneyd for hosting 👍

So what's the consensus? Should we keep the X2014 Jr. in the rotation?
I'm mixed but after calming down, I'll try again!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back