◆ SNAIL [DriveTrain Challenge - DTC] Racing - Closed

• Thread starter jobyone
  • 6,327 comments
Oh I meant to ask about the IS-F for the first race Thursday. I assume you left it out of the list on purpose ? Because it fits right in there, PP wise.

Yea I was thinking of more BMW's, Mercades, Jaguar and Audi's. You know the high dollar executive family car.

Thanks Schmiggz. The first race for Thursday will be very similar to your Group 1 above as Ken listed some 4 door European sedans which he wanted to run here. Would you like to have me just use your second group or do you have any other cars in mind?
Whatever you want koz... I'll race anything :cheers:

Tuesday night:

FR: Toyota FT86 G Sports - 483pp
MR: Honda NSX-R Concept - 470pp
FF: Spoon Civic Type R - 455 pp
AWD: Subaru Impreza WRX STI SpecC RA - 467pp

Update : the Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 is 576 but listed at 591.
and the WOODONE TOM's SUPRA '03 is listed right.
(...the X1S grind continues...)

I am working on the PP's but it is time consuming. Buying 1200 cars and changing the oil at say 1 minute a car is 20 hours of work:( I would rather be driving.

Thanks for the PP updates guys. It looks like they are all +7 PP from the dealership so just a quick glance would at least give us the right ballpark. I just haven't been able to turn the game on since last month. :(

I have something up my sleeve for you @Schmiggz which I think you will like on Thursday. I'll have the cars up later today.

@tezgm99
Any ideas on what cars you want to use Thursday?

@jobyone
My TotP has been updated here.

I like your picks, Ken. If (when) you win a race, I highly recommend taking that CRZ Touring over to Eiger - that thing slaps it around that track, even slaps cars that are much higher in PP. Good luck tonight, mf'ers !

Thanks for the PP updates guys. It looks like they are all +7 PP from the dealership so just a quick glance would at least give us the right ballpark. I just haven't been able to turn the game on since last month.:(:(

The 7pp enhancement by oil change is not linear. Some cars get only 5 and 6 and some get up to 10

Can't make it so no point in me picking one :P
Booooo-urns. I'll pick for you.

@Schmiggz
You are correct that it is not linear, I was just mentioning 7pp as the average for cars in that range because the GT6 dealership PP would at least give me a clue as to whether the numbers in our spreadsheet are close or significantly higher (GT5). Can you think of a car class you'd like to see since I have to pick for Tez.

@GTP_unleashed
@carboneyes
@Wolfsatz
@Nish

We are racing tonight. Details are in the 2nd post on page 1.

Judging by the current rosters, tonight should be Re-named the NSX-a-thon.
Fixed that for you. :mischievous:

How about some Mazda miata's or some Honda FR's or old muscle cars or Nascar.
Actually, this was what I had in mind:

The "This is what the rest of the world drove while us North Americans drove muscle cars" Race
upload_2014-5-6_15-47-26.png

<1.6L Mazda MX-5/Eunos Cup:
upload_2014-5-6_16-14-59.png

Last edited:
OK, there's a group that I love that is 60's and 70's non muscle cars. Basically Japanese and European Coupes and Sedans.
Between 309 pp and 398pp there's 33 options from the tiny little Toyota Sports 800 or Triumph Spitfire, passing by the gorgeous R8 Gordini or the Skyline 2000 GT-R to the Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA 1600 or the BMW 2002 Turbo.
This would be an endless book of choices that I believe people would like.
That's my suggestion.

@88GTA I will not be competing tonight, expect me to be MIA for the next while. Not sure when I'll be returning to be honest.

Great racing last night guys.

Unfortunately, with work ramping up this week I'm going to have to bail out for tomorrow night's event. If anyone would like to host you are more than welcome but I won't be able to get online at all until likely next week.

Let me know if anyone is interested in running the event in my absence and I'll see if I can help out.

Back