◆ SNAIL [DriveTrain Challenge - DTC] Racing - Closed

• Thread starter jobyone
  • 6,327 comments
Send me a friend request please, Koszak27 on PSN. I'm watching Jeter for a bit then I'll be online to accept.

Please post your lineup here so that it can be entered in the spreadsheet and in case there are any discrepancies.
I do everything you say :) I also entry my lineup in the sign up sheet, hopeful it's all right, can't wait to race with you :)

FF: Prius G '09 366pp
FR: Nissan SILVIA K's Dia Selection (S13) '90 399pp
4WD: Storia X4 '00 370pp
MR: MGF '97 378pp

sorry for my frustration but I wasn't competitive in any race, I missed everything, next time will be better :), congratulations to the winner :cheers:

Maybe I'll be back next week. I just walked in from umpiring softball. It's championship week and I drew an assignment for all four nights for the rest of the week.

Being an umpire is quite often a thankless job so it's nice to be recognized for doing a good job with championship game assignments.

Maybe I'll be back next week. I just walked in from umpiring softball. It's championship week and I drew an assignment for all four nights for the rest of the week.

Being an umpire is quite often a thankless job so it's nice to be recognized for doing a good job with championship game assignments.
as a baseball player, i often get upset with you XD hahaha

as a baseball player, i often get upset with you XD hahaha

As we say, every close play is going to have half the people love you and half the people hate you. It's just the nature of the business. You have to be able to have thick skin on the field and it doesn't hurt to have subpar hearing especially for what's coming out of the dugout.:D

As we say, every close play is going to have half the people love you and half the people hate you. It's just the nature of the business. You have to be able to have thick skin on the field and it doesn't hurt to have subpar hearing especially for what's coming out of the dugout.:D
well, hopefully your better than the ones we have here......i think some were out to get my club

@jobyone

We ran Monaco last night because @Schmiggz picked it but the first post still needs to be updated please.

Also, it is time for @kendawg to get to pick a track because he's never picked one.
Screw @kendawg ;)

Sure Go ahead Ken and pic a track. Think of it a thank you for all the track times you have provided.:cheers:

DTC Eligible Tracks

Group A
Cote d'Azure
- (Chosen by @Schmiggz 7/8)
Apricot Hill - (Chosen by @88GTA)
Special Stage Route 5 - (Chosen by @JoeW 6/17)
Ascari - (Chosen by @carboneyes)
Willow Springs - Streets of Willow - (Chosen by @danfurey 6/17)

Group B
Daytona International Road Course / Weather Changes / Time Changes
(Chosen by @JLBowler 6/24)
Cape Ring Periphery - (Chosen by @Schmiggz 5/21)
Suzuka - (Chosen By @tezgm99)
Nurburgring GP/F - (Chosen by @danfurey)
Autumn Ring - (Chosen by @Kgffy 5/7)

Group C
Brands Hatch Grand Prix '80s - (Chosen by @fizzer 6/3)
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit
Indy Road Course
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course - (Chosen by @racefan78)
Red Bull Ring Short - (Chosen by @88GTA 7/1 )

Each week a new track will be chosen to replace an existing track. The Groupings will then be adjusted using a complex formula that lives in my head.[/B]

Crap, I can't get rid of that stinking Cote d crap track.

OK.

Remove - Silverstone
Add - Trial Mountain
I will make the change. Can you run a lap time for Daytona Road course. I have one for trial mountain so no need for that one.

i am a little upset with myself that i had an extra 15pp i couldve used....goes to show that you shouldnt prepare 15 minutes before it starts

Back