◆ SNAIL [DriveTrain Challenge - DTC] Racing - Closed

• Thread starter jobyone
  • 6,327 comments
As much as I enjoy this DTC idea, it looks like I wont be able to make it tonight, see you guys next week;)

Alright thanks.

@jobyone
Can you please change the Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98 to 527pp in the spreadsheet? Also the Callaway C12 '03 is 506pp, up one from GT5. Thanks.
Done
Just a heads up the Volkswagen sirocco r '10 is listed at 445 pp in the spreadsheet but it actually comes out to 442 after the oil change.
last time I checked mine it was 425. I will check again later. these updates sometimes adjust things.

If your name is not on the signup sheet or available from the dropdown menu just add it tonight. I will add you to the driver list for next week. It will not stop you from participating

FYI, the TVR speed 6 '00 is 507pp, not 508

and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05 is 524pp, not 511
My TVR is 508. I have noticed that from ps3 to ps3 there can be a 1 pp difference. the highest value is the one we go with. I have updated the Evo.

I think I'll make it after all, however, I'm having issues joining the room, it says room full even tho there are only 12 people in the room:irked:

Ah, well, guess I'm out of this one after all.:indiff:

My updated list for last 2 races, scirocco gt24 anniversary ff-515pp/ BMW gtr'03 fr-505pp, 2nd race finished last and when we started 3rd race I started last even tho we had reverse grid, that's a new lag to me lol, has that happen to u guys before

My updated list for last 2 races, scirocco gt24 anniversary ff-515pp/ BMW gtr'03 fr-505pp, 2nd race finished last and when we started 3rd race I started last even tho we had reverse grid, that's a new lag to me lol, has that happen to u guys before
I was wondering why I started 2nd and not 3rd XD

@kendawg I watched the replay a few times. Yes, I almost lost it right in front of you, but I watched your accelerator and you never lifted once and plowed me off the track.

Funny thing is other people can save the replay too.
It was OK for you to knock Joe off the track and you keep going. And yes when you are perpendicular to the racing line I don't lift.

Great racing for the most part last night guys. Here are the results:

@fizzer - 57
@JLBowler - 48
@JoeW - 48
88GTA - 47
@kendawg - 45
@Nicktune - 43
@Racerdude890 - 41
@ERAUfan97 - 40
@tezgm99 - 34
@Kgffy - 31
@GTP_unleashed - 24
@noseknows36 - 24
@Jayc2k - 21
@Schmiggz - 17

Based on this, @fizzer gets to pick either the PP total for next Tuesday or the qualifying track. @JLBowler will get to choose whichever is left.

With regards to the racecraft last night, please, please, please be patient with other drivers. There are drivers of many different speeds with cars of differing performance on track at the same time. You will be behind someone slower than you and you will be expected to be patient and wait to pass without incident. This works both ways as well, so slower traffic should allow a clearly faster car by when safe.

There are currently no penalties or repercussions for bad racecraft in this series and we would like to keep it that way. Racers will need to be much more respectful of each other and the rules in order for this to continue. If you have a question about any incidents or you think you were wronged, please PM @jobyone and I and we can discuss outside of this thread any issues you may have. Posting any negative comments about a driver in this series and/or an incident will not be tolerated further. It sends the wrong message to potential entrants and unfairly highlights a tiny fraction of what is routinely an entire night's worth or great racing.

The DriveTrain Challenge is about speed, consistency, and strategy but most of all, this is a place where anyone can come in and participate in a relaxed, clean racing environment with the cars that they choose to race. My goal is to keep it this way and continue to support this unique and interactive series. I had a great time racing with you guys last night and I hope to see you all next week.

P.S. Sorry for all the lag last night. I intend to have any and all issues related to this ironed out by next Tuesday.

~Matt

It was OK for you to knock Joe off the track and you keep going.

At least I apologized to him. And I am done talking about this. Like @88GTA said, it could send the wrong message to potential entrants.
The least we can do is shake it off and wait until next week and hope things work better.

On a more positive note, came in 7th in my first week!

Back