◆ SNAIL [Enduro] Racing - Closed Until Further Notice

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmbeal317
  • 5,897 comments
  • 370,363 views

Which purchasable GT5 DLC do you have?

  • All DLC - Tracks and Cars

    Votes: 116 76.8%
  • Only DLC Tracks

    Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

    Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

    Votes: 22 14.6%

  • Total voters
    151
  • Poll closed .
I am not sure if we racing tonight because the 26th is not listed as a date for racing. Next one listed is August 2nd but we might race tonight because of the July 12th-13th Le mans special event that CMBeal and others participated in. Hoping we do race tonight.
 
Id be down for something like that!.. I will be keeping an eye out for what you decide?
 
I am not sure if we racing tonight because the 26th is not listed as a date for racing. Next one listed is August 2nd but we might race tonight because of the July 12th-13th Le mans special event that CMBeal and others participated in. Hoping we do race tonight.

Oh dear God, it appears I can't read a calender anymore.:dunce: I'm sure other people have seen that and will have made other plans. So rather than trying to get everything back in order and seeing that @hognhominy has come up with an event for tonight let's join him tonight!

Regular racing will resume next week, and next season I'll make sure to check the calender 5 or 6 time before I post the schedule.

 
Count me in tonight! I just finished building a new battle station and I can't wait to try it out!
 
What time we starting

In about half an hour, I'll have the room opened up within the next couple of minutes. :)

Sorry,, we're not taking any racers from Kansas tonight.

Well, he won't be in Kansas anymore if he's racing. As the race is taking place in the UK(virtually). :P
 

Attachments

  • 20140803_001729.jpg
    20140803_001729.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
  • 20140803_001720.jpg
    20140803_001720.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
Had alot of fun, just did really bad kept spinning out :lol: can't wait for next week.
 
That was a fun race. I didn't really have any close battles on track but I really like the circuit because the second sector is very challenging with little room for error. Good pick on the car this season. Congrats to Fizzer on the win. You broke away in the third stint and there was no chance I was going to catch you.
 
I can maybe participate in next Saturday's race, so i started practicing... I was seeing how fast I could go through the section before the esses

 
i keep missing the openers of all the good series. when does this series end so that i can apply?
 
Now that we can put number plates on non-race cars, are we planning on opening up the car selection next season to include street cars?
 
It'd be fun

Like the Rocket or the Lexus Racing Concept
 
Back