◆ SNAIL [Enduro] Racing - Closed Until Further Notice

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmbeal317
  • 5,897 comments
  • 370,697 views

Which purchasable GT5 DLC do you have?

  • All DLC - Tracks and Cars

    Votes: 116 76.8%
  • Only DLC Tracks

    Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

    Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

    Votes: 22 14.6%

  • Total voters
    151
  • Poll closed .
i will be trying to make tonights race
 
Am I too late to sign up?
Hello @Pierce89,
There is always time to sign up! Please make sure to read the first post and post your application here. I'll send you a FR when I get home.

See you tonight!:)
-cmbeal317
 
Hello, I'd like to join!

nascarfan14 /spyagent1439
Orange car/Red wheels
#85
 
Hello, I'd like to join!

nascarfan14 /spyagent1439
Orange car/Red wheels
#85
Welcome @nascarfan14,

Welcome and thank you for filling out the application, and I will be sending you a FR shortly. :)

See you tonight!
-cmbeal317
 
Are we invited? Maybe I can be with you if you participate :)
 
Are we invited? Maybe I can be with you if you participate :)

We've got an invite, but we need to register asap to get a spot. There are only 6 spots open as of now.
 
With regards to this season's car choices, just for clarification, the GT-R we can choose is the GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13 and then de-tune it from 609pp to 600pp?
 
Great I'll be there beer is chilling and I got enough smokes can't wait.:cheers:
 
Question regarding cautions. Say the leader crosses the line after 40 min and types "caution". Me and another car are battling for 2nd place. Can we still overtake each other until we cross the finish line, or is overtaking prohibited as soon as "caution" comes up in the text box?
 
With regards to this season's car choices, just for clarification, the GT-R we can choose is the GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13 and then de-tune it from 609pp to 600pp?
If you change oil it's 617 pp knock it down to 600 pp
 
Question regarding cautions. Say the leader crosses the line after 40 min and types "caution". Me and another car are battling for 2nd place. Can we still overtake each other until we cross the finish line, or is overtaking prohibited as soon as "caution" comes up in the text box?

Yes, you can continue racing until you have raced the finish line. After that no overtaking, unless you are making up a lap. If you and another driver are both down a lap, you can continue to race until you have reached the lap that caution begins on.
 
I made my car nice and shiny silver for this season, along with #77 if we're keeping track.
 
Another question. Say I'm leading and midway through my current lap, the clock hits 40 min for the first caution. I pit in that lap, and cross the finish line in the pits(before anyone else), and type "caution" while I'm in the pits. Is this ok?
 
It's okay if I race tonight right? I requested before but I never got on the driver list. I don't want to miss the new season
 
It's okay if I race tonight right? I requested before but I never got on the driver list. I don't want to miss the new season

Absolutely, I'll send the FR over right away. Make sure you accept it before starting GT6 or you won't be able to see the room.

The PSN listed under your name says it is not registered.
 
Absolutely, I'll send the FR over right away. Make sure you accept it before starting GT6 or you won't be able to see the room.

The PSN listed under your name says it is not registered.
Tried to get in room ...dcd
 
Back