Moved to different thread

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 1,899 comments

What track do you want to race next week?

• Mount Panorama

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe (2009)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
To be a bit contrarian, I'll go with Ferrari 599 '06.

Number ( 0.) 44 cal

Colors: (chrome) Red
Rims: (solid) Fluorescent Green

If it looks like I have conflicts on Fridays, I'll let you know soon.

In order to bring the Nissan GTR weight down to 1,386 KG I had to install Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Carbon Hood and bring Ballast weight down to 0%. Also installed Stage 2 engine tuning, Isometric Exhaust Manifold and bring power limiter to 99.9% so that the HP is at 650HP after the oil change along with it being 620 PP. Was able to install Type B Aero Kit, Type A flat floor and Type A Large rear wing. Since the tuning is unlimited, is this about right for the car i will be driving starting October 10th?

In order to bring the Nissan GTR weight down to 1,386 KG I had to install Stage 3 Weight Reduction, Carbon Hood and bring Ballast weight down to 0%. Also installed Stage 2 engine tuning, Isometric Exhaust Manifold and bring power limiter to 99.9% so that the HP is at 650HP after the oil change along with it being 620 PP. Was able to install Type B Aero Kit, Type A flat floor and Type A Large rear wing. Since the tuning is unlimited, is this about right for the car i will be driving starting October 10th?
Yes it will be. As long as you have 650HP and 1,386 kg you will be fine.

Yes it will be. As long as you have 650HP and 1,386 kg you will be fine.

Cool then i am all set with the Nissan GTR Black edition '12. Have the HP at 650 and Weight KG at 1,386. The 10th will be on a Friday so it is perfect for the timing.

Cool then i am all set with the Nissan GTR Black edition '12. Have the HP at 650 and Weight KG at 1,386. The 10th will be on a Friday so it is perfect for the timing.
Yep and every other week for the RoC and Concourse club.

Car List
GTLM (650 HP, 1,386 kg)
  • Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12
  • Mercedes-Bens SLS AMG '10
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14
  • SRT Viper GTS Launch Edition '13
  • SRT Viper SRT10 ACR '08
  • McLaren MP4-12C '10
  • Ferrari 599 '06
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10
  • Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 '09
GTD (550 HP, 1,370 kg)
  • Jaguar XKR-S '11
  • Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06
  • Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
  • Maserati Gran Tursimo S '08
  • BMW M3 Coupe '07
  • Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08
  • Honda NSX Type R '02 *(564PP, 457 HP, 1,140 kg)*
  • Ferrari 458 Italia '09
  • Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08
*That is the PP,HP,kg this cars have to meet *

Very interesting car list you have there. I might be interested in having a go at this series. :)

i like the idea. The day and time will determine if i can race. Hopefully the event will fit into my schld. will keep an eye on this thread.
The schedule we have is Friday at 9 EST and we will race every other week

I may have a time conflict....SWMBOs having me watch tV 3 nights a week...but it is bi-weekly..I'll take a slow one.

The schedule we have is Friday at 9 EST and we will race every other week

At the current time this works for me. sign me up.

SGETI / CAPECOD104
car to be determined
Black Cherry Metallic

i am in div 4 of s.n.a.i.l. which would put me into the GTD class. ( I thought the first time i read the class divisions the snail drivers in div. 1-4 were in the higher powered cars, i need to check my glasses.) I will work on a determining a car in the next few days.

Yeah
At the current time this works for me. sign me up.

SGETI / CAPECOD104
car to be determined
Black Cherry Metallic

i am in div 4 of s.n.a.i.l. which would put me into the GTD class. ( I thought the first time i read the class divisions the snail drivers in div. 1-4 were in the higher powered cars, i need to check my glasses.) I will work on a determining a car in the next few days.
Yeah changed it up you had it where you would be in the GTLM cars but have the faster SNAILS in GTD and the slower one a in GTLM would mak it where it would be a very close.

So i did not read it wrong., note to self, cancel eye appt. next question as i look through the cars.
GTD (550 HP, 1,370 kg)
  • Jaguar XKR-S '11
  • BMW M3 Coupe '07
  • Ferrari 458 Italia '09

Does the honda have special numbers from the other cars. 457 hp and only 1140kg ?

So i did not read it wrong., note to self, cancel eye appt. next question as i look through the cars.
GTD (550 HP, 1,370 kg)
  • Jaguar XKR-S '11
  • BMW M3 Coupe '07
  • Ferrari 458 Italia '09

Does the honda have special numbers from the other cars. 457 hp and only 1140kg ?
Yes it does.

all have power to weight ratio of 2.49. hmmm. what a coincidence. i have tunes for some of these but none with both wing and flat floor. Which do i decide. need to see if my tunes work with flat floors. off to the test track.

all have power to weight ratio of 2.49. hmmm. what a coincidence. i have tunes for some of these but none with both wing and flat floor. Which do i decide. need to see if my tunes work with flat floors. off to the test track.

Test as many as you can.. I'll be joining in the testing as soon as I can.

I keep trying to get into your Practice room but some kind of maintenance on the servers is going on wont let me even get into the open lobby now!!? This SUCKS!!!!

Your 599 is reserved..👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back