Moved to different thread

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 1,899 comments

What track do you want to race next week?

• Mount Panorama

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe (2009)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You actually need to be in GTLM due to your division sorry but thems the rules.

Alrighty then.. That sucks as well cause the GTR-Black Ed. is gone to right?? Thats the car I was going to choose when blood and I were running... Ok. Plan C or D now lol

Wait that was Fallen I saw picking that car and this will be his third choice but who's counting.. Should be available right? That's not his class is it?

Alrighty then.. That sucks as well cause the GTR-Black Ed. is gone to right?? Thats the car I was going to choose when blood and I were running... Ok. Plan C or D now lol
Haha. Well maybe talk with someone who has the car you wany and see if he doesn't mind oh running it too? Is that ok @euclid58?

Haha. Well maybe talk with someone who has the car you wany and see if he doesn't mind oh running it too? Is that ok @euclid58?

I cant keep track of who has what cause i have seen the same person with 3 different choices!!
When you get a chance.. Shoot me a list of ONLY available cars left from my proper division.. Much appreciated!!
-DC

I am driving the 458 Italia. Nothing else. Sorry for the confusion.

Easy.. pump your brakes!! I didn't say you? I didn't say anyone? There was that Div Change and people had to switch due to divisions! It's all good..

@Jakedog23

You may want to reply to the post with the GTLM/GTD cars and indicate which cars have been reserved, and who reserved them.... A 'driver's list' of sorts.

You could possibly list colors or numbers, if known.

You mean like what is on the top of page two?;)

Kinda.. it just seems impossible to not have duplicate cars in the GTLM class cause most are in Div. 5-8? Gunna be tough to get the1-4 Div. In I think! I hope I'm wrong but it's just looking that way! I have 2 people interested and they are in Div. 5-8.? So including myself and them that's 3 more cars.! I don't think the car to people ratio is looking so hot? Guess we will just see how it plays out!

Kinda.. it just seems impossible to not have duplicate cars in the GTLM class cause most are in Div. 5-8? Gunna be tough to get the1-4 Div. In I think! I hope I'm wrong but it's just looking that way! I have 2 people interested and they are in Div. 5-8.? So including myself and them that's 3 more cars.! I don't think the car to people ratio is looking so hot? Guess we will just see how it plays out!
Well feel free to race the Ferrari 599 I will put you down as if you would like.

1 driver per car, huh? Then I better claim mine before it's too late...

GTP/PSN ID : CAMikaze / GTP_CAMikaze
Car: BMW M3 Coupe '07 (GTD)
Color Combo: Mineral White w/Black Wheels
Car Number: #38​

1 driver per car, huh? Then I better claim mine before it's too late...

GTP/PSN ID : CAMikaze / GTP_CAMikaze
Car: BMW M3 Coupe '07 (GTD)
Color Combo: Mineral White w/Black Wheels
Car Number: #38​
Ok. At school will add you as soon as a laptop is on my lap

did not realize only one driver allowed per car only. enjoyed last night testing i have chosen

Jaguar XKR-S '11

SGETI / CAPECOD104
Jaguar XKR-S '11
Black Cherry Metallic

@@praiano63, I have a interesting tuning challenge for you. I plan on entering a league with the following car and listed specs...
  • BMW M3 Coupe '07
  • 550 HP maximum, 1,370 kg minimum
You can add a rear wing and aero and have the option of if you want to include a flat floor in the tune as well. This car is racing in a class modeled after TUSCC's GTD class. If you have any other questions, please ask.

I´m doing a tune 550PP sport soft for it since a few weeks but i´ve let it beside finishing others cars. The reason is that it´s not a top 550PP car, the M3 GTR is a lot superior.
The tune i´m doing is 1350 kg rear ballast pos +50.
For your condition with a HP limit just max the car and use power limiter, even if you are not penalised by the flat floor like in case of PP limit, it would just increase performance on low speed circuit . Flat floor limit a lot the top speed on medium and fast speed track and there is no gain to use it there.

somebody is really serious about this event. Going to one of the top tuners for a tune. Only issues is Praiano does not tune for racing softs. Who could it be? good luck.

This looks interesting, but the OP needs to be outlined better. Having to read through a entire thread to find regulations is obsurd. It should all be in the first post.

GTP ID: GTP_Vertigo
PSN ID: GTP_Vertigo
Colors: Candyweib/Chrome
Racing Number: 11
Car selection: Chevrolet Corvette C6 Z06

Last edited:
This looks interesting, but the OP needs to be outlined better. Having to read through a entire thread to find regulations is obsurd. It should all be in the first post.

GTP ID: GTP_Vertigo
PSN ID: GTP_Vertigo
Colors: Candyweib/Chrome
Racing Number: 11
Car selection: Gallardo LP560-4
Ok will be added asap and the specs of all cars are in the second post BTW

I"m in. I'll take the RX-7 for GTD. Matte Black body. GT Fluorscence 003-W (green). Number will be #19.

I will probably not be able to race on the 10th as softball season is still going on and I will most likely have to work. The 24th could still be playoffs for softball and that could be another work night. After that, I'm clear for a while on Friday nights.

I"m in. I'll take the RX-7 for GTD. Matte Black body. GT Fluorscence 003-W (green). Number will be #19.

I will probably not be able to race on the 10th as softball season is still going on and I will most likely have to work. The 24th could still be playoffs for softball and that could be another work night. After that, I'm clear for a while on Friday nights.
Ok thank you for signing up.

At the current time this works for me. sign me up.

SGETI / CAPECOD104
car to be determined
Black Cherry Metallic

i am in div 4 of s.n.a.i.l. which would put me into the GTD class. ( I thought the first time i read the class divisions the snail drivers in div. 1-4 were in the higher powered cars, i need to check my glasses.) I will work on a determining a car in the next few days.

did not realize only one driver allowed per car only. enjoyed last night testing i have chosen

Jaguar XKR-S '11

SGETI / CAPECOD104
Jaguar XKR-S '11
Black Cherry Metallic

i think you missed my posts, please add me to list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back