Moved to different thread

• Thread starter Jakedog23
  • 1,899 comments

What track do you want to race next week?

• Mount Panorama

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Circuit de la Sarthe (2009)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance we can have a testing session tomorrow(Friday) night at 9 pm EDT?

GTP: DCschWinn
PSN: dcschwinn
GT-R Black Edition
B- Chameleon Orange
R- Hot Lava

Edit: I am going to tune the 599 to spec to get a feel for it and if you need me to, I will change cars so there isn't 3 or 4 GT-R Black ed. out there which shouldn't matter I tested this morning with @GTP_Vertigo and I'm still liking my first choice from over a month ago in the GT-R!
I have 9 miles on the 599 so I am going to set it to spec of 650hp @1,386 and put a sturdy tune on it which I can prob get from you @Jakedog23 or @GTP_Vertigo said he had something for me also.. so let me know if a change will be needed and I will be the volunteer to be moved!! @racingchamp30 , and @vsfit are in the GT-R Black from what I could see and there are open slots with no cars next to the persons name so not sure what car they are going with? So just let me know
Thanks,
DCschWinn #5

Last edited:
I would like to join.

GTP/Psn:Nicktune/Nic-KL
Color:Silver/Black
Number: #7

GTD Class.
Maserati Gran Tursimo S '08

Edit: Who's hosting tonight?

Last edited:
I would like to race, please.

GTP/PSN: dabneyd
Color: Matte Dark Silver/Matte Black
Number: 8
GTD Class
Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08

For some reason, I thought it was starting tonight. :lol:
No next week. But I thought tonight would be a Test night but I guess we all got really busy today. Because I know euclid58 is in RoC and idk about anyone else.

Handlebar has that car:)

Oops. my bad..
UPDATE
These people need to send at least me an FR (Make sure you guys have the rest of us also)
@JLBowler
@USERID_77a23
@Handlebar
@nascarfan14
@team trans
@Nicktune

These people still need to choose a car
@team trans (GTD)

These people need to give me their choices on Body Color

@goofytyler
@euclid58
@team trans

These people need to give me their Rim Color
@SGETI
@goofytyler
@euclid58
@team trans

Body: Madagascar Orange (OEM color Aston Martin)
Wheels: Black

Last edited:
Jakedog,

I've decided not to race in this league. Please remove my name from the competitors list. Good luck with your league.

Anyone up for a test session tonight at about 8 pm EDT? I'm thinking we should test at the tracks that are on this weeks schedule.

School and family comes first.. I will have a public room up a little before 8 EST.
Ok thank you. The info for setting up a room is in the OP and please make sure you have all of them on your FR list as you will most likely be hosting come race night as I have terrible internet connection.

I was wondering if I could be able to help you guys out with creating a Calendar file to be shared with those who have Google Calendar, iCal or any other Calendar Program. What it'll have are the times when the lobby is open on Race Day and where the days races will be taking place at. I imagine there's a way the calendar can be posted in forums like GTPlanet as well.

I was wondering if I could be able to help you guys out with creating a Calendar file to be shared with those who have Google Calendar, iCal or any other Calendar Program. What it'll have are the times when the lobby is open on Race Day and where the days races will be taking place at. I imagine there's a way the calendar can be posted in forums like GTPlanet as well.
You can absolutely do this. It would be great if you could. Just start a PM with us and we will discuss the info.

Had a blast in the practice room with Euclid. Can tell this series going to be lots of fun. Thank you both to Euclid and GTP_CAM. It's good to practice to see how good our cars are, limit how many laps needs to be done in order to pit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back