◆ SNAIL{PSEC} closedPS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 1,173 comments
I'm growing increasingly more worried about the survival of this series. So I'm here to see what changes could be made in the future.
Everyone involved in this series or wants to be involved should answer this form. This will not change anything in this season, and does not mean anything will change I just need to see where this is going so that the series doesn't die a slow death.

PLEASE FILL ME OUT

I'm growing increasingly more worried about the survival of this series. So I'm here to see what changes could be made in the future.
Everyone involved in this series or wants to be involved should answer this form. This will not change anything in this season, and does not mean anything will change I just need to see where this is going so that the series doesn't die a slow death.

PLEASE FILL ME OUT

Done. 👍

So, it is between me and @Pubs16. All pubs must do is beat me. All I have to do is win. Barcelona is looking like a fight to the death.
It's gonna be a hell of a race mate! If I can improve and get my consistency back after last race it's gonna be tight ;).

PLEASE FILL ME OUT
All done mate :).

PLEASE FILL ME OUT

Done. :)

I was expecting a huge long questionnaire...two questions later I was done :)
I also hunkered down for a few minutes worth of polling and then it was done...
It's simple for now. This is to get a rough idea of where we sit with our community of drivers. There may be more to follow. We want to gather your input on the series

PLEASE FILL ME OUT
Done

Considering I'm in that contention for once, I'm hell excited!!! I love Barthelona as well so should be on top of my consistency for this final hit out.
Should be able to join you guys for practice tomorrow! Mrs has been called into work so I've got the morning to myself and the PS4!

Weather is looking good for racing tonight.
2016-06-11.png

I can't believe I hit a 1:45.8. And that was later into the session. This is gonna be a fun race.
Any lmp guys get any laps or have an idea what they may average?

Back