◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,796,571 views
Did you take it?

No but I was delighted to get to see him live in action the following year when I went to the 1981 Dutch GP. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see him racing proper though as he was punted off at turn 1.

holland81_zpsbebb2c24.jpg


I was about a 1/4 way around the circuit and all I could see was a huge cloud of dust rising into the air.
 
No but I was delighted to get to see him live in action the following year when I went to the 1981 Dutch GP. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see him racing proper though as he was punted off at turn 1.

holland81_zpsbebb2c24.jpg


I was about a 1/4 way around the circuit and all I could see was a huge cloud of dust rising into the air.
Yeah that sucks. Go for a driver that got punted off. And he probably would've had quite the race.
 
So I stopped by the practice this evening, which was my first time participating in anything S.N.A.I.L organized, and it was a blast. I was really impressed with the quality of racing and look forward to running with you guys in the future.
thats what i fear.....im going to accidentally mess up the good quality of racing o.O
 
I've been on the chat and I was going nuts on chat saying that i'm part of it
 
Chat thing won't load on my phone. Stream keeps hanging and I have to refresh the page.
 
I just tried to recruit some people who looked interested but the mods deleted my comment
 
I just tried to recruit some people who looked interested but the mods deleted my comment
Temp Banned me from talking for posting the snail racing address, not 5 min after nick and Jordan did everything but spell it phonetically. Almost as good as the in game censorship.
 
You guys are really not helping SNAIL recruit by advertising and getting banned. 💡
 
streaming on my ps4, looks like im not going to get any sleep until this is over
 
You guys are really not helping SNAIL recruit by advertising and getting banned. 💡
Automatic for Url link not actually a ban, just censors links, someone specifically asked about info
 
Just finished my reviews for the week.

We may need a league-wide reminder about how to reenter a track, leave space when 2 abreast, recognizing when 3 abreast just is not going to happen, and the whole point of making a concession... That was fugly.
 
Back