2014 North America Discussion (US & Canada)

• Thread starter scca_ziptie
  • 1,618 comments
I always do ;) First time I've driven anything like that and rest assured I will consistently improve with every chance I get. Here's hoping they let me at it again in Silverstone!!! I'd do literally anything to make it there... ANYTHING

31 other contestants will try to do the same :) goodluck bring it home for Canada.

I'm not sure if this will be answered but do we now know if the Canadians are competing against everyone else for a spot to Silverstone?

I'm not sure if this will be answered but do we now know if the Canadians are competing against everyone else for a spot to Silverstone?
Yes, they are competing with everyone else for the top 12 spots at Race Camp. There was a rumor in this thread a while ago that at least one Canadian would be going to Silverstone, but I can confirm that is completely false.

Last edited:
Yes, they are competing with everyone else. There was a rumor in this thread a while ago that at least one Canadian would be going to Silverstone, but I can confirm that is completely false.
It was the way someone wrote the rule that confused a few of us. Thanks for clearing it up! 👍

Guys, that Nismo 370 is amazing. I can't wait to see the footage of all of us driving it. I was so comfortable in the car and threw that thing around in spectacular fashion. We all wish we could've had more runs with it, it was just an epic first day. Living it up NYC style!!

Watching the stream on my phone on unstable 4G. Saw the qualifying leaderboard while the stream loaded. Who's who? I know who a couple are on GTP/PSN.

They drove it on Comfort Hards? :lol:
Yep. It must be very challenging, especially when combined with the added pressure and the learning curve with the T500rs for those that haven't used it before. The racing with these conditions should be pretty interesting :D

I wonder if you're allowed to choose your degrees of steering. I've been using 400 the last while and it's almost impossible for me to drive with a full 900 now. :lol:

Back