◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,802,184 views
And you left and I got disconnected again.
 
Last edited:
Four months from first game trailer to release? That just isn't PD's method of operation.

4 months? I said Christmas 2016, not 2015? You really think it is more than 2 years off?
 
Hello i want to joint the club i was a GT academy finalist in México im my ID rpm1990 like ness and pakicote

@Rpm1990

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
​
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:
 
Anyone not sure what combo they're gonna vote off? Then it's gonna be a good race night!
 
So...who is it? I want to start using my other PSN and I need an invite in order to join anything club related.

PSN- incon_picuous
@JLBowler @zer05ive @CoachMK21

Remind me at the end of this season (I will not remember so this is on you) and we can get it changed. It's a real pain in the hind parts to have to change it everywhere that it needs to be changed mid-season.
 
Remind me at the end of this season (I will not remember so this is on you) and we can get it changed. It's a real pain in the hind parts to have to change it everywhere that it needs to be changed mid-season.
Will do. I'm actually just looking to get my secondary account into the club so I can use either. x)

If that's okay
 
Will do. I'm actually just looking to get my secondary account into the club so I can use either. x)

If that's okay

We can only score one on Sunday night so you have to choose one for that and go with it If you want the other one in for running time trials and practice rooms, start a conversation with myself and Dragonwhisky and one of us will send an invite when we have the site up.
 
If you want the other one in for running time trials and practice rooms, start a conversation with myself and Dragonwhisky and one of us will send an invite when we have the site up.

You hit nail with the hammer there...primary account for Sundays and secondary account for TT's and practice rooms. I'll message you. Thanks
 
Don't mind me. I just momentarily forgot what year it was. Take everything I said and change the year by one and take back my comment to you.
Happens to me all the time :)
 
You hit nail with the hammer there...primary account for Sundays and secondary account for TT's and practice rooms. I'll message you. Thanks
I'm sure there's a great reason for this, but can I ask why the separate accounts?
 
I'm sure there's a great reason for this, but can I ask why the separate accounts?
I really have no good reason for this other than to simply have access to the TT's and practice rooms on both accounts. :lol:
 
So long as the second personality isn't Mr. Hyde.
 
@Oshawa-Joe , change at this ratio for all over the track? I mean at 5800 rpm? Had my issues with upshifting at 6000rpm stay on track and lost towards the mid-division guys at least 3 sec per lap :eek:, I love the car as the track , might be that I loose this time because of early breaking or breaking when there's no need before the turns and only should shift down...no idea, every tip/advice is welcome :confused:
:cheers:
 
Last edited:
I heard some drivers say they were mentored to shift at 6000 RPM for Laguna?
(SOMEONE WANTS TO KEEP YOU BACK!)

Laguna has so many elevation changes and so many other variables that one set shift point doesn't work!
For instants on long down hill straights you can tach it up to red line or shift at 7500 yet going uphill that would bogg!

I shift at 7000 for torque up hill and as high as 8000 down hill and I do ok as you will see in this replay where I start at the back and finish 2nd, OH YEA ;) BABY! :cool:
 
I heard some drivers say they were mentored to shift at 6000 RPM for Laguna?
(SOMEONE WANTS TO KEEP YOU BACK!)

Laguna has so many elevation changes and so many other variables that one set shift point doesn't work!
For instants on long down hill straights you can tach it up to red line or shift at 7500 yet going uphill that would bogg!

I shift at 7000 for torque up hill and as high as 8000 down hill and I do ok as you will see in this replay where I start at the back and finish 2nd, OH YEA ;) BABY! :cool:

Maybe it's driving style? I shaved off 1.5 seconds by shifting at around 6200 RPM on downhills, and 6500-6800 RPM on uphills.
 
I heard some drivers say they were mentored to shift at 6000 RPM for Laguna?
(SOMEONE WANTS TO KEEP YOU BACK!)

Laguna has so many elevation changes and so many other variables that one set shift point doesn't work!
For instants on long down hill straights you can tach it up to red line or shift at 7500 yet going uphill that would bogg!

I shift at 7000 for torque up hill and as high as 8000 down hill and I do ok as you will see in this replay where I start at the back and finish 2nd, OH YEA ;) BABY! :cool:

TTTTHHHHXXXX for that @chatva , appreciate this views 👍, copy that man, and I feel better and try it out SNAILer lol
:cheers:
 
Maybe it's driving style? I shaved off 1.5 seconds by shifting at around 6200 RPM on downhills, and 6500-6800 RPM on uphills.
tu pourrais être plus précis stpl? LOL just ask for more details....
 
I shaved 1 sec doing around 6000 as well. And car felt much better.
Hoii @FlipJ , remember your proposal with this shifting ratio 2 days ago, but doing it for the whole track I was no more competitive at all, reason why I post my concern on the main thread :confused:
:cheers:
 
Back