◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,598 comments
  • 21,796,938 views
Also it seems I’ve been selected for the new system software update that includes the ability to host a 16 person chat room
Wow
upload_2019-6-19_22-39-45.gif

upload_2019-6-19_22-43-1.jpeg
 
Go back to ur hole who let u out lmao
Haha. Still salty about me beating your TT in the GTR? I noticed you skipped replying to that one. :confused::cheers:

Really though I am hoping to come out of that hole more often. Even if it is to get whipped by you. Hope all is well my man.
 
Haha. Still salty about me beating your TT in the GTR? I noticed you skipped replying to that one. :confused::cheers:

Really though I am hoping to come out of that hole more often. Even if it is to get whipped by you. Hope all is well my man.

Most definitely everyone is doing very well how is your little one looking forward to seeing you more often
 
Most definitely everyone is doing very well how is your little one looking forward to seeing you more often
Glad to hear. He is doing well, thanks for asking. Trying to get the bedtime routine down so it is easier to get racing.
 
Prize update​

The stewards have completed enough reviews to confirm this week's prize winners.

@SAMHAIN85 is our second prize winner and is on the clock to use or pass the freeze. If he chooses to pass the freeze, the choice of replacement will go to a suggestion from D1 and him choosing from those.
@TEX36 is our third prize winner and will have whichever option is given to him.
 
Can someone please do me a favour and look up the weather for Dragon Trial Seaside at 08:00. I need that to complete the info for that Combo.

@TEX36 , please remember to include the time and weather when you make your track selection for the Tranny
 
Can someone please do me a favour and look up the weather for Dragon Trial Seaside at 08:00. I need that to complete the info for that Combo.

@TEX36 , please remember to include the time and weather when you make your track selection for the Tranny
Dragon Trail - Seaside
Morning 08:00 Fine Weather
 
Sunday, June 23, 2019 Lineup
June 2019 Season - League Night #3
​

1. TOYOTA SPRINTER TRUENO 3DOOR 1600GT APEX (AE86) 1983 on CS Tires @ Tsukuba Circuit - 07:00 Clear - (9 Laps)
2. GRAN TURISMO GREDDY FUGU Z on SM Tires @ Autopolis International Racing Course - 18:15 Clear - (5 Laps)
3. DODGE VIPER GR.4 on SS Tires @ Dragon Trail - Seaside - 08:00 Fine Weather - (6 Laps)

More details here
 
@AltF4_Vegasracer I saw this video,and the guy sounds just like you! I laughed so hard,I could see you doing this!


That does sounds just like Vegas!
 
I wont be available to host official practice tonight. Hopefully someone will be able to get a lobby up

I'll be ready to open Lobby for official practice if none else volunteers
 
I wont be available to host official practice tonight. Hopefully someone will be able to get a lobby up
Div 3 & 4 Practice Room open
0475-4184-0135-2362-2980
 
Div 1 & 2 Practice Room open
New: 0475-4184-0215-9346-3876

 
Last edited:
Back