◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,809 comments
Room information for tonights lobby forthcoming

Room limited to twelve. There will be no more than a minute between races while hosting. Cars will be from recommended list allowing for no tuning. winner chooses the pp range from 370 and 520, increments roughly every ten pp and I will make available all cars in that range. The car groups are also available aka modern muscle, kei car...etc. Second place chooses tire compound between sports soft and racing soft. Room opens at 10pm est and runs till a race ends after midnight at which point I leave. (though room is free to continue as long as possible) :)

SaGaSpeedLab
That's exactly it Zero! Dj and I were practicing on Wed. Before more of y'all showed up...he doesn't need any help!
lol! I practiced with zero and everyone else after I was failing hard.

Room information for tonights lobby forthcoming

Room limited to twelve. There will be no more than a minute between races while hosting. Cars will be from recommended list allowing for no tuning. winner chooses the pp range from 370 and 520, increments roughly every ten pp and I will make available all cars in that range. The car groups are also available aka modern muscle, kei car...etc. Second place chooses tire compound between sports soft and racing soft. Room opens at 10pm est and runs till a race ends after midnight at which point I leave. (though room is free to continue as long as possible) :)

sounds good. standing by for room number.

Room Up:

1472-6118-4216-8215-9735

=============================================================

Well tonight was decent, but never having more than 7 people on track was a letdown. On top of that, I drove like 🤬 every other race. I really need to concentrate and I think I lose focus when I'm trying to run a lobby. For next Friday, I still plan to host but the only thing up for choice will be the tires.

Tracks will be voted. DLC tracks should not be voted for unless the entire room has the track. Races will be 1 model only to reduce variables and time between races.

Last edited:
id like to sign up if your still accepting new people.. i like the casual friendly environment this league seems to have :D
PSN: uh_warrior15

I was bummed I couldn't make last nights practice, when I got home at midnight I looked for the room anyway but no luck. I'm down to practice today. Either way, see y'all tomorrow!!

SaGaSpeedLab
I was bummed I couldn't make last nights practice, when I got home at midnight I looked for the room anyway but no luck. I'm down to practice today. Either way, see y'all tomorrow!!
yesterday was pretty fun too, what made it Fun was that Mr. Vettel or diabolic had an off night

Well tonight was decent, but never having more than 7 people on track was a letdown.

There were more snails compared to last Friday night, but I don't think anyone from the open lobby joined. I suspect that might be because the room was labeled as a S.N.A.I.L. lobby as opposed to something more recognizable like "GTP", "clean", or "spec racing".

Tracks will be voted. DLC tracks should not be voted for unless the entire room has the track. Races will be 1 model only to reduce variables and time between races.

👍

id like to sign up if your still accepting new people.. i like the casual friendly environment this league seems to have :D
PSN: uh_warrior15

Thanks for your interest! I'll send you a friend request later today as soon as I have a chance. In the meantime, go ahead and proceed to Steps 3 and 4 on the original post so that your cars will be ready for Sunday night 👍

btw, any chance the "UH" in your name is for University of Houston?

I'm on right now and down for whatever.

I'm on baby duty right now so I can't get on until later. I'f you're still on by then, I'll hit you up.

yesterday was pretty fun too, what made it Fun was that Mr. Vettel or diabolic had an off night

I either won by 8-10 seconds or was hanging on for dear life...

I foresee spec super leggeras on Suzuka as the first race next week.

About making room...I'm going back to "gtp spec races" for next week...should draw more. Esh and nic hopped in but they're on my friends list.

Last edited:
diabolicwyvern
I either won by 8-10 seconds or was hanging on for dear life...

I foresee spec super leggeras on Suzuka as the first race next week.

About making room...I'm going back to "gtp spec races" for next week...should draw more. Esh and nic hopped in but they're on my friends list.
man that leggera was awesome, it made all the gt-r people switch over. And you had ONE good race as I can remember lol with the mustang...

I'm up for some races tonight. I'll check this thread later

I'll try to get on later as well, but it's been a long day.. I'll check here later to see if anyone's posted a room number.

I definitely like this idea. Calling the room "GTP Spec Racing" or something similar, and then posting the room number here, should draw both snails and open lobby racers into the room. I'd recommend that anyone who starts up a room on a night other than Diabolical Fridays should follow his lead with the naming of the room. 👍

zer05ive
I'll try to get on later as well, but it's been a long day.. I'll check here later to see if anyone's posted a room number.

I definitely like this idea. Calling the room "GTP Spec Racing" or something similar, and then posting the room number here, should draw both snails and open lobby racers into the room. I'd recommend that anyone who starts up a room on a night other than Diabolical Fridays should follow his lead with the naming of the room. 👍
We used GTPlanet clean racing today I'm about to hop on in a few.

man that leggera was awesome, it made all the gt-r people switch over. And you had ONE good race as I can remember lol with the mustang...

Were you in the SLR race on Tokyo or the Volvo/Renault race on Deep Forest Reverse? You might not remember them if you didnt race, but I won them both. I also started first the three races I won so I didnt have to worry about passing anyone and I could relax. Tomorrow night with my mic on sparingly, I should be good to go.

I'd normally have raced a lot more smoothly, but I wanted to keep with tradition by tossing a few holy 🤬 moments into a few races!

Last edited:
diabolicwyvern
Were you in the SLR race on Tokyo or the Volvo/Renault race on Deep Forest Reverse? You might not remember them if you didnt race, but I won them both. I also started first the three races I won so I didnt have to worry about passing anyone and I could relax. Tomorrow night with my mic on sparingly, I should be good to go.

I'd normally have raced a lot more smoothly, but I wanted to keep with tradition by tossing a few holy 🤬 moments into a few races!
nope I wasn't I just joined last week, I'm gonna guess your leading in points?

Post room. I'm about to get on too. Chael sonnen fight is over

didn't see anyone post a room number, so I hopped into KoreanBro's open lobby room with a few other snails. Unfortunately, there isn't room for any more (the limit is only eight drivers). Can anyone post a new room?

nope I wasn't I just joined last week, I'm gonna guess your leading in points?

I was talking about last night bud. I won three races and was near last in 4 which equates to every other.

==================================================================

Room UP

1472-6118-3701-4258-1527

==================================================================​

Good night of racing. Looking forward to the main event!

Last edited:
diabolicwyvern
I was talking about last night bud. I won three races and was near last in 4 which equates to every other.

Room UP

1472-6118-3701-4258-1527

Good night of racing. Looking forward to the main event!

Oh no I had gotten off by then, don't remember what I was doing. I'm looking forward to tonight if I can make it though!

Wait til you get on the grid!

Looking forward to tonight:-)

Less than one hour 'til showtime! As always, please remember to clear your system cache (an preferably reboot your PS3 as well) before entering my lounge. See you guys there!

Back